|Brand Name||Boxclever Press|
|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 1.4 x 5.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BB3|
Organized Mom Budget Book. Monthly bill organizer. Bill tracker. Budget journal. Accounts book to keep track of personal finances. Pretty and sturdy budget organizer with pages to track home expenses and pockets to store receipts.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP TRACK OF SPENDING – this pretty accounts book with help you to keep track of your personal finances and enable you to store receipts so you’ll always know where to find them
- TRACK EACH MONTH’S SPENDING – includes pages to note monthly bills and home expenses, income, savings and day-to-day spend
- STORE RECEIPTS & BILLS – this monthly bill organizer includes 12 card pockets to store and organize each month’s receipts
- EXTRA SECTION FOR CHRISTMAS – includes extra pages & pocket for Christmas and special occasion spending when you might spend a little extra
- PRETTY & PRACTICAL – undated so it can be started at any time, the Budget Book is designed with an attractive wrap-around closing and pretty satin ribbon page-marker
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Organized Mum Budget Book is a pretty accounts book that is designed to help you keep track of your home finances. This monthly bill & receipt organizer has sections for each month with pages to note what money you have coming in and going out so you know where your money is being spent and has 12 card pockets for storing each month’s receipts. Ideal to keep track of personal finances, there is an extra section for Christmas and holiday spending with pages to note down items and an extra pocket for receipts. As stylish as it is practical, this budget organizer has an attractive pattern that runs throughout the book and closes with a wrap-around magnetic fastening and a pretty satin ribbon to mark your page.
Compare with similar items
Boxclever Press Budget Book. Pretty monthly bill organizer & budget planner. Accounts book to keep track of finances. Household expenses & finance tracker with pockets to store receipts & bills
Monster's Cash Book 1year including AHZOA Pencil and AHZOA 5 Colors post-it flags, Account Book, 8.3 x 6.3 Inch (Mint)
New! Boxclever Press Budget Planner - Larger Size 9.5" x 8" Start using any time. Monthly income and home expenditure tracking pages, regular bill organizer plus 13 pockets for receipts and bills
Financial Planner - Willow Pattern Cash Book with AHZOA Pencil, Account Book 6.3 x 8.27 Inch 176 Pages (sky)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 1.38 x 5.31 in||7.09 x 1.38 x 5.31 in||8.27 x 6.3 x 0.55 in||9.65 x 8.86 x 1.57 in||8.27 x 6.3 x 0.39 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Aesthetics: The design is super cute and retro-ish, and the colours are an excellent choice.
2. Structure: THard cover and quite sturdy, with a magnetic flap to keep the book closed. The double ring binding is very sturdy, and held up even after my 18.5 lb cat decided he was going to lay on it. Entry pages are thick-ish paper, and so far my gel ink doesn't run or bleed through. The receipt / bills pockets are really sturdy, too. Even comes with a bookmark ribbon so you don't lose your place.
3. Function: Everything is organised in a logical manner, and I appreciate the inclusion of multiple "day-to-day spending" pages per month. The receipt / bills pockets are really handy, and I can slip a receipt inside if I don't have time to sit down and fill out the page just then.
Overall this is probably one of the cutest pragmatic purchase I have made. It's usefulness is doubled for me, as my fiance was never taught how to budget and was struggling with the budgeting software I had purchased for the computer. He works much better with pen and paper, and having a budget book to consolidate everything instead of bits of looseleaf floating around and having to be formatted monthly is fantastic. Will definitely purchase again if this product sticks around!
The page headers include:
* Income (used by me)
* Standing orders (not used)
* Direct debits & bills (listed all monthly bills)
* Savings (used by me)
* Essentials (with subheadings of above mentioned plus a "Balance" line)
* Day to day spend (2-1/2 pages, I used to list all CASH purchases)
* Monthly spend totals (not used by me)
* Monthly totals
* Monthly dividers have a pocket that is very useful for keeping receipts.
It's a nice mini size and very easy to put in a backpack or handbag. Unfortunately, some categories are not useful for me. And the book turned out to be a bit too small for my liking. I just purchased a Planner which is twice the size but includes pages that I can customize to better suit my needs.