Makeup Organizer HOMEASY Acrylic 360 Degree Rotating Cosmetic Storage Large Capacity Makeup Tools Holder for Countertop Fits Toner Creams Makeup Brushes Lipsticks and More
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Eco-friendly Material: Made of Acrylic, Stable Chemical Properties, Non-toxic and Tasteless. Good Light Transmission and Durable, the Impact Resistance is Sixteen Times That of Ordinary Glass.
- ✔ 360°ROTATION ORGANIZER: 360 degree rotatable bottom plate. Enlarged the small turntable at the bottom, six small beads were upgraded to eight small beads, It's more stable and ultra quiet when it's rotated.
- ✔ LARGE CAPACITY: Regional differentiation and a variety of cosmetics can be seen at a glance. There are two detachable small drawers in the middle, the top plate is provided with 8 small lattice and 5 large lattice that can be used for lipstick, nail polish, makeup brusher and eye shadow. The bottom palte can be used to place variety of skin care products. It can organize up to 200 beauty essentials.
- ✔ EXQUISITE AND EASY TO CLEAN: Mirror polishing and exquisite edging make it looks artistic and stylish. It's also easy to clean with water, or scrub with soap and soft cloth.
- ✔ PRODUCT OVERALL SIZE AND INSTALLATION: Product overall size--W9.8* D9.8* H10.8 inch. The package contains a product and an instruction manual, it's easy to install.
- ✔ HOMEASY makes your life more exquisite and tasteful. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or suggestion, we will adopt your opinions and improve our product continuously.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why should choose us?
HOMEASY makeup storage is made of eco-friendly arylic material, it is not the generic plastic material on the market.
The real acrylic material is green and environmentally friendly, with good light transmission and impact resistance, and the service life is long.
We enlarged the small turntable at the bottom and upgraded the 6 steel beadss into 8 steel beads, it's more stable and ultra quiet. Mirror polishing
and exquisite edging make it looks artistic and stylish.
1. Moldmade and handmade by Arylic material.
2. Disassemble packing to save space.
3. SPINS for easy access.
4. Organize up to 200 beauty essentials.
5. Product overall size: W9.8* D9.8* H10.8 inch.
6. Unit packing size: W10.0* D10.0* H4.9 inch.
7. Net weight: 2.8lb.
We have more rational design, more mature craft and more refined details, why not choose us ? we believe our HOMEASY cosmetic organizer will
bring you a different quality of life.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This would be a great display for my makeup business, the clear plastic with the light hitting it is absolutely gorgeous!
I found that "small" nail polish slots are very useful for small stuff I have laying around.
This makeup organizer makes a bit squeaky acrylic sound when rotated. It doesn't bother me, but my husband jumps out of his skin... lol
Overall this makeup organizer is great for organizing makeup and other small stuff. It does get pretty heavy once loaded with stuff, so I suggest not to move it frequent. If you need to move, you need to pick it from the bottom, not from the top. It would be actually perfect to position it in one spot.
Oh, one more tip - when you put plastic pieces together, I suggest you wear rubber gloves if you dont want the fingerprints visible on acrylic plastic.
I like it a lot, because it is clear, see-through and easy to find small stuff you're looking for...
This one holds a lot of products and containers. I also love the lazy Susan action to make things easily accessible and easy to find. Plus it was easy to put together.
What I don’t like:
The compartments around the outer circle of the top rear are too small and short to hold anything. I’ve yet to find something I can store in there. The compartments are the perfect dimension to hold a lipstick but too short to hold them without them falling over. Also, if you grab it to turn slightly stronger than normal it comes unattached from the bottom.