- Series: Advances in Applied Microeconomics (Book 12)
- Hardcover: 312 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited; n edition (December 17, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762310812
- ISBN-13: 978-0762310814
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,117,507 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Organizing the New Industrial Economy, Volume 12 (Advances in Applied Microeconomics) n Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
...Ten papers examine how increasing internet use by business and consumers is changing the structure, conduct, and performance of different sectors of the global economy and explore the ramifications of the changes for business strategy and public policy.
Journal of Economic Literature, 2004
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|