- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 4 edition (March 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754644316
- ISBN-13: 978-0754644316
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#861,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #84 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Art & Photography
- #153 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
- #398 in Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Library & Information Science
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Organizing Knowledge: An Introduction to Managing Access to Information 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
'...can be recommended for any library and information science collection...' Canadian Library Association '...deserves to retain its place as a key introductory textbook in this subject...' Aslib Program 'Organizing Knowledge is in its fourth edition for a good reason. The technology and systems surrounding the topic continue to evolve.' Library Management, Vol 30, No 3
About the Author
Jennifer Rowley is Professor of Information and Communications at Manchester Metropolitan University and Richard Hartley is Professor of Information Science at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.