Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Organizta Acrylic Makeup & Cosmetic Organizer (Large)" and save 40% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Organizta Acrylic Makeup & Cosmetic Organizer (Large)
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "glambox"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR KIND OF MAKEUP STASH: Deep drawers stack multiple palettes, eye shadows & blushes.
- MAKE YOUR VANITY & MAKEUP TABLE LOOK EXCLUSIVE: Premium hand-crafted glossy & UV coated acrylic sets it apart from other organizers. You will just love gazing at your organized makeup collection admiring your precious lovelies
- EXCLUSIVE FINISHING lets you flaunt your stash & gets you compliments from others
- SAY GOODBYE TO STUFFY MAKEUP BAGS AND MESSY TABLES: Keeps all makeup neatly squared away
- MAKE A GREAT INVESTMENT to keep your expensive makeup safe, clean & organized
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't you hate it when makeup organizers with tiny drawers wouldn’t stack your palettes and have small cubbyholes that won’t fit your lipsticks? We sure do and which is why we created the Chic Box, the one stop organizer for your kind of makeup stash.
So what sets the Chic Box apart from other makeup organizers priced at $15 - $30 ? Almost all these makeup organisers advertised as acrylic are actually made of a flimsier material called Poly Styrene. We do not use ‘plastic moulds’ to mass produce the Chic Box - it is meticulously handcrafted. Acrylic is clear as glass, looks exquisite, and does not chip like plastic. With highest quality clear acrylic, the Chic Box is an exclusive high end product and is undoubtedly a long term investment to keep your expensive makeup safe, organized and dolled up like it deserves to be.
• Perfect for both the makeup minimalist and the noveau junkie: Stores more than the twice the makeup stored by the cheaper acrylic organizers.
• Glamorous looking organizer makes getting ready in the morning enjoyable.
• Makes your vanity look like a million bucks: Your other half will thank you and visitors will be envious of you
• You spend too much on makeup to not keep it safe and organized. Make your make up look glamorous in less than the cost of a makeup palette.
• Premium packaging makes it a perfect gift item to bring a smile to your loved one.
Join hundreds of our happy & ecstatic customers who believe that this is the best investment for their vanity and the premium product has been worth every penny & more.
ORDER NOW! WORRY FREE! We are absolutely certain that the Chic Box will elevate the glamour quotient of your vanity. If there is an issue with your product for any reason, We will REFUND you every single penny !
Also checkout Lipstick and lip gloss organizer by Organizta by clicking Organizta (in blue) at the top of the listing !
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, my frequently used lipstick kept getting lost because I'd put them *somewhere* when I got home, leading to them being misplaced for several weeks or worse: a victim of my Bulldogs' jaws (seriously he eats everything).
I needed a home for them and was going to buy a small acrylic lipstick holder when I found this. I always go to the same things for my makeup and decided to put palettes I rarely use in here so that I would use them. I've included shots of my drawers, which I'm sure will change and evolve as I get used to it. So, here is what I fit:
Bottom drawer: 2 large Z palettes, with 6 Urban Decay singles, about 10 lip pencils.
Middle left: The Urban Decay Oz palettes, both naked basics palettes, and the Oz lipsticks.
Middle Right: tall lipsticks, glosses, less often used shades.
Top drawer: 2 MAC pro palettes, a cover girl trio, cover girl single, nars duo shadow, and a handful of makeup brushes because I have cats and do not want cat hair in my brushes.
Top (this section is removeable): 3 UD afterglow blushes, 1 UD highlighter, a Laura Gellar highlight. 3 Clinique cheek pops, 2 Too Faced bronzers. Lipsticks from UD, Stila, and Clinque Pops. 3 foundations/cc creams in their own slot (UD one and done, IT CC+ with brush, UD Naked). Random prep and base products including travel hourglass mineral primer, 2 UD liquid concealed, shadow and lip primers, and NYX setting spray. Finally, 3 UD build your own palettes.
I still have a little room but I'm worried if I overpack it, I'll start having the same problem, where I forget about things ....
Another problem is that I already know I'm cutting it close with the z-palettes as I have some MUG shadows on the way and hope I don't run out of room in the ones I have now.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the compartments in the back of the top section are not equal. The two to the extreme right are wider than the other slots. The lipstick slots all seem to be the same size.
1. It's the perfect size - plenty big enough to hold all my favorite cosmetics (I'm makeup junkie so it doesn't hold everything, but it can easily hold the things I use regularly), but not so big it takes up my entire vanity table (which is small).
2. The plastic is excellent quality. It's thick, and beautifully polished so it's truly crystal clear (as opposed to cloudy like I've noticed with cheaper organizers). And the drawers have a bezeling detail that looks really nice.
3. It's weighty enough that it doesn't slide around at all when I'm opening and closing drawers.
4. The drawers slide easily in and out, no sticking or squeaking.
5. It doesn't scratch!
6. It came nicely and tightly packaged so would make a nice gift.
I'll have and use this for years. Worth every penny. *applause*
I love that the organizer holds so much makeup!! I think the design is fantastic and just beautiful to look at. I have recommended the organizer to my mother as well. And will continue to recommend to my friends. Thank you so much!!
For those of you who have asked, no, the 10 ml essential oils do not fit in the lipstick section, but this is a makeup organizer, not an essential oils organizer.
Did I mention how shiny this thing is? Omg, it's so nice compared to an older one I bought a while back(which I emptied into this one and now have a ton of space to fill).