- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Here's how (restrictions apply)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Join Ori, the last spirit guardian, and discover the mysteries of a dying forest while escaping the evil clutches of Kuro.
- Packed with new and additional content: new areas, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, fast travel between areas and much more.
- Includes bonus material in the Definitive Edition includes a digital copy of the original game, behind the scenes videos chronicling the making of the game and much more.
- Includes a CD of the award winning original soundtrack.
- Unlock and upgrade powerful abilities as your adventure progresses.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Critically acclaimed, award-winning game
Ori and the Blind Forest has received over 30 game awards and is one of the highest rated games on Xbox One. The Definitive Edition is packed with new content including two brand new environments, new powerful abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, fast travel between areas and much more.
Hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated characters, and a fully orchestrated score.
Includes a CD of the award-winning original soundtrack, a digital copy of the original game, Behind the Scenes videos chronicling the making of the game, and much more!
Play together with Gold.
Gaming is better with Xbox Live Gold. Join the best community of gamers on the most advanced multiplayer network. Get four free games a month, worth up to $700 a year, and save up to 50-75% in the Xbox Store.
* Free Games Offer: For paid Gold members only. On Xbox One, active Gold membership required to play free games you’ve redeemed. Restrictions Apply. Savings based on retail value of game. Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition sold separately. Requirements and available features vary across consoles; Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 supported for select titles. Download required (ISP fees apply). www.xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.
Winner of several prestigious awards, “Ori and the Blind Forest” tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning Action-Platformer crafted by Moon Studios. Featuring hand-painted artwork, meticulously animated character performance, a fully orchestrated score and dozens of new features in the Definitive Edition, “Ori and the Blind Forest” explores a deeply emotional story about love and sacrifice, and the hope that exists in us all.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm extremely pleased to communicate that not only is the complete game and its definitive upgrade playable from the disc without Live, there are no pieces missng or patches - it's all there, and it just works.
As a gamer who cut his teeth on the original Super Mario Bros., side-scrollers have always been my favorite format. This game is the perfect evolution of 2D side-scrolling adventure. The hand-drawn visuals are stunning - especially the thematic use of contrast - points of light in darkness are hauntingly beautiful. The controls feel natural and intuitive - especially as you progress and earn new abilities. Gameplay follows the tried-and-true upgrade-gated methodology popularized by Super Metriod and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - that is to say that your path has branches that will not be accessible until you gain new abilities and return. In this way the adventure feels larger than the strict size of the environment, and advancement feels more meaningful and rewarding. The puzzles feel very organic and not contrived, and the action ranges from calming to downright nail-biting. The audio is captivating and really takes advantage of full-range speakers or headphones. This game truly is a masterpiece and shouldn't be missed.
I felt the story was really moving too. You are not simply defeating an evil doer, you are on an adventure and the end of that adventure was just as moving as the beginning.
I like that you slowly get the ability to use different buttons as you go through the game. That way you are not lost and trying to figure out what button does what action. At first all you can do is run and jump - as you accomplish tasks Ori gains ability to defend, grab walls etc.
The hardest part for me is the jumping, wall climbing etc. but was never good doing those moves like you need to do in super mario type games. This game is appropriate for all ages - you do need to be able to read. There is a lot of story to read along the way.
I had no idea that is also came with an audio disk - I have not listened to it yet - but it was a pleasant surprise.