- Series: New Directions in European Writing
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic; 1st edition (October 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859730698
- ISBN-13: 978-1859730690
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,746,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Oriana Fallaci: The Rhetoric of Freedom (New Directions in European Writing) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
“Engaging for its thought and prose, Gatt-Rutter's study constructs a productive critical perspective that proposes new areas of inquiry for scholars working in diverse disciplines.” ―Modern Fiction Studies
About the Author
John Gatt-Rutter Vaccari is a Professor of Italian Studies, at La Trobe University, Australia.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?