Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on September 24, 2016
i had to get over the price before buying Royal Blowout. Before I'd hit the order button I would back out last minute! However, if you want to splurge on something it really MUST be this product. I saw this item in a style blog three years ago, And it's lasted me this long! Honestly it's worth it. It really cuts down blow drying time in HALF. Even with a crappy hair dryer. And it gives you a gorgeous blow out, I have blonde hair and I highlight it so it's slightly dry, and my hair is fine but very full. Anyone at any salon I've been to used to comment on how long it took to dry my hair. And it is slightly wavy on one side (lucky me) so I would straighten my hair because I was terrible at giving myself a good blowout. Now i never straighten. After I shower i use "it's a 10" in my hair to deep condition, then I use the Royal Blow Out. I will warn you, I think the reason this product lasted me so long is because I don't use it as directed. Because if you use just a little bit too much, your hair will look greasy and slimy, no joke! So i spray this into my hand (3 or 4 sprays) and rub my palms together and run my hands through my hair but focus on the front and the ends. I tend to get greasy hair fast so I don't use it much by my roots. Once it's in my hair I go to the dryer and flip my head upside down and blow dry it and it comes out amazing! I skip using a round brush all the time, the round brush is for special occasions lol! Hope my comment was helpful for anyone who was on the fence about this product because of the price. WORTH THE COST!
review image
on September 20, 2015
The price is high but it is worth every cent , best damn hair product out there. I will order this again and again now I know I can replicate how my hair looks after the salon
on May 13, 2015
The best gift you can give your hair prior to styling! Smells great and really does wonders to smooth, seal and protect your hair before applying heat. Staple product for me.
on January 10, 2017
Just love this product, I have used just about every blow dry product on the market, Oribe blowout gel IS THE BEST, it gives my hair a beautiful shine and blows out beautifully. My daughter who never likes any of my products came to visit for Christmas, used my Oribe and loved it so it went back home with her to MN. Thankfully I had one with some left in it and an unopened one, of course my daughter took the new one. Went right back to Amazon and purchased another one. Daughter is vegan so she was also thrilled they do not do animal testing.
on February 1, 2015
Love, love this product!!! Tried it for the first time at a salon and wanted to find it at a more reasonable price. Does what is says and is a new favorite hair care product. Smells pretty nice as well!
on August 5, 2017
I'd like this, except for this is so expensive. I think I can get almost the same of fact from a less expensive line. Plus, it's so hard to find!
on February 2, 2016
Works great on my long hair. As someone who styles my hair (dries and curls) every day this product is a lifesaver. Worth the price!
on February 4, 2016
It's a little weighing. Would be better for someone with thick hair.
on June 25, 2015
I love the smell and the way my hair shines with this spray. I wish it was less expensive so I can use it more often and buy it all year long.
on April 7, 2017
This is so expensive and does NOT last very long. But it works amazingly and leaves my hair smelling really nice. So this is my special occasion hair product, and I use the RUSK Designer Collection Thermal Serum (works just as well, but the fragrance doesn't compare) for normal days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.