- Domed mineral crystal
- Modern, minimalist style
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Second Generation Bambino Version 3 Collection
About Orient Watch:
- Has manufactured mechanical watches for over 65 years
- All movements (the timing device) are made in Japan
- Producing our own movements ensures the highest quality and speaks to Orient’s true passion, watchmaking
A New Generation of Bambino
The Version 3 has been known for its contemporary feel, a far cry from the classic and antique motifs of the earlier models. Its minimal look is translated through clean, vertical lines and rectangular hands. This symmetry is mirrored by a subtle sunburst dial, which also provides a gentle gleam and clear depth in design. Aside from these modern elements, the Version 3 is a Bambino through and through, carrying its signature domed crystal and domed dial, along with the dual-finish sandwich-style case.
- Automatic, Hand-winding, and hacking (seconds halt) movement
- Domed Crystal
- 50m Water Resistance
- Date Indicator
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072MQJXQB
- Item model number: FAC0000DB0
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 1, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Orient|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Date Indicator|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a must buy. This is a must collect. It just has a lot to offer and it's so flexible not just as a dress watch. Pair it with a good quality nato strap or a good leather strap fitted with a deployant clasp, I guarantee you, every person that sees you wearing it will always say something nice about. You will always get complements about it. It's just beautiful.
Don't waste your time. Just buy it right now...
I have some small issues about this watch, but this is my personal opinion and preference:
1. I wished it was a bit smaller, like 38-39 mm.
2. I wished it had a sapphire glass, but it's perfectly understandable at this price point and the retro design.
3. The manual winding is a bit difficult, with a weird grinding noise (but consistent with other Orient watches I have).
Otherwise a great and light dress (casual) watch that stays perfectly on my 6.5 inch wrist. I highly recommend it.
The watch strap comes a bit stiff, so if you're not interested in breaking it in over a long period of time and many wears, you might want to consider replacing the strap. But if that's not a big issue (which it wasn't to me), you will find this watch satisfying right out of the box!