Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on June 25, 2017
When I first saw this watch online I thought it was beautiful and so very interesting. In person the watch and face look nice as pictured but the band was a very awful synthetic like material that didn't look very good.

Now the watch keeps time and operates and functions exactly as a watch should. That being said my complaints are really with the craftmanship and the fine details that seem overlooked. I purchased 2 of these watches and because everything else on the watch is dark, the big attraction is kept on the open heart dial. The problem I experienced with both watches is that one had a smudge/dirt slightly covering the surface whereas the other had a partial fingerprint I'm pretty sure on the open heart component. That is just poor attention to detail not to mention the automatic winding mechanism is slightly loud and has an unattractive springing sound.

Overall be warned, you may have been convinced this brand is trendy, fashionable or one of the best values. I thought it was as well but my mind has definitely changed. The only thing that I ended up liking about this product was that it kept time reliably well and it wasn't very heavy.
on August 10, 2015
Very happy with the Orient Esteem watch. The white dial with blue hands is a very elegant and eye catching. I especially like the open heart design that allows you a little glimpse of the inner workings of the watch. Although Orient is a subsidiary of Seiko, their watches appear to be first rate and of high quality. Prior to purchasing this watch, I did some research and found much praise for not only this design, but Orient in general from watch forums, such as WatchUSeek.
on February 4, 2016
Orient make some of the best affordable Automatics out there, and this casual piece is no exception. The open heart is beautiful, I stare at it constantly. The blue hands are great as well, but they really only shine under bright light, otherwise they appear darker.

The leather band is garbage, and looks like garbage. Get another one, a nice brown leather band from C&B and you'll be good to go.
on May 9, 2017
Ordered this watch to enhance my collection. It is my first automatic watch and I have to say I love that by wearing it I am also powering it. Big beautiful face with great detail. Being able to see the watch working through the view port on the face is very cool. The only reason I didn't give this product a 5 of 5 is the leather quality of the band. It is a little stiff and the dark brown is chipped/cracked in some locations indicating this watch probably sat in its box for a while. With that said, I have already ordered another Orient automatic with a black face and band to compliment some other business attire.
on March 5, 2016
I love this watch. This is a beautiful watch. The white face looks like porcelain. The window into the watch mechanism is really cool. It has a nice quality 22 mm band that I replaced with a tan leather band. The size is good bit just a bit large. I'm very happy with how accurate the watch is for an automatic. It keeps perfect time. Highly recommended!
on October 20, 2015
Great watch. Very handsome face and no issues keeping time. As mentioned by other reviewers you will need to wind it if you do not wear it for 1.5-2 days but that is expected with an automatic. The band was a little stiff initially but has broken in nicely. I do not have any concerns with the band's durability.

This is my first watch above $35 and I am enjoying my purchase. I am able to wear it in formal and casual situations without it feeling out of place.
on March 7, 2016
This is my 4th Orient I have bought, excellent craftsmanship and quality. All 4 keep time perfectly and are gorgeous to look at. The Orients I have bought are the Blue dial Bambo, Black Ray diver and the Blue Ray diver. Orient is now one of my top watch brands along with Tissot and Seiko. Outstanding quality at a great price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2015
This is a beautiful watch. I find myself just staring at the movement whenever I can, even during classes. The strap is very stiff when you first wear it, but it loosens and becomes softer after a few days of wear. This was my first watch purchase, and I love it. It's great because it can be worn casually with a t-shirt and jeans, but also with a suit and tie.
on May 27, 2015
Great watch for those looking for a classy dress-up watch with the bonus of window to see the watch movement.
The strap is pretty nice. The blue hands on the white face gets complements every time.

Note: This is an automatic self wind, so it will stop moving after about a 1 1/2 day of not wearing. To get it started it again, just set the time and wear the watch.
on November 21, 2016
My all time favorite watch to this day. Simple yet beautiful design. I continue to receive compliments on this watch whenever I wear it.