- Paperback: 119 pages
- Publisher: Amer Foundation for the Blind (June 1, 1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0891280014
- ISBN-13: 978-0891280019
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #115,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Orientation and Mobility Techniques: A Guide for the Practitioner 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
O'Reilly Media's Learning Resources
Check out these featured resources on Python, Perl, and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book is just like a religious scripture in the field of O&M. It was the first one which gathers all the required techniques and information within one book. It has great pattern to introduce each technique. "Procedure, Rational, Observations" are three topics which guide you to understand each technique in hierarchical way.
I've translated this book into Chinese and introduced it to Taiwan. Buy and read this book. You won't disappoint.