- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (November 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1519502664
- ISBN-13: 978-1519502667
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,634,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The Origin Of Creation: The Meaning Of Life Paperback – November 23, 2015
Featured Springer resources in mathematics
Explore these featured titles in mathematics. Learn more
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 70%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There are books that inform, that challenge, that offer alternatives to concepts and in the end make us think. Not everyone who reads this book will agree with the author, but Michael’s explanation of his concept of the ORIGIN OF CREATION at least makes us consider alternative pathways of thought – and that is always healthy.
Best to quote some pages form this book to invited readers to explore a new arena: ‘I will show how the evolution of life proves the existence of God in that life is based upon consciousness that is selected for by the rules known as 'Survival Of The Fittest', revealed to us by Charles Darwin. But 'Consciousness' is the first feature of life that is selected for in our evolution because without it, we cannot learn and will never advance further. And, it is the God Particle Field, the first order of business unleashed by God that creates consciousness, the awareness by the being of the universe around that being, that is responsible for everything we know and appreciate about our existence here…The God Particle then, is the common energy that is known to all things and that connects all things - but connects all things to WHAT or WHOM? This may be the most accurately named object in the history of Mankind naming things….this 'God Particle' would have to be the messenger that carried all of that information to all corners of the universe…From the evidence that we will list here, we intend to prove that God actually resides inside the DNA molecule of every living thing in this or any other part of the universe and we will also demonstrate how the will of God emanates down through time and impacts every second of your life, every one of your living memories, including the one you are making right now…. the God Particle dispenses not only all of the Information that the universe requires, but also all of the information that you and I require to make it through the construction of our lives from birth to death. This book details in as much detail and precise exactness as my imagination and skills will allow, every step in the process of the birth of the universe, the birth of our physical bodies, as well as the intricate relationship of every major event in our lives. I have no doubt that future books by others on this subject will gradually validate everything I am theorizing here. We are on the verge of the greatest epoch in the history of Mankind that we have ever known or ever will know, for we have just now uncovered the evidence of who we are, where we came from, our purpose in the universe, and even our individual roles in aiding that purpose.’
For a new vantage of creation read how Michael has put it all together. Whether you go along with him or not, you will be enlightened. Grady Harp, February 16
A few quotes:
* "The Electron makes about 50 Guzzillion spins within the space of a micro-second."
* "About 13 billion years ago God awakened from an uneventful slumber in space. He wondered what it would be like if something like Time were to suddenly take flight."
* Attached a screenshot of the "Earth-Sun Life-Creation Machine". Apparently drawn by a child.
* The author's main point seems to be essentially that God is DNA and that DNA is created by the rotation of the Earth around the sun. He further argues that our genome is modified by the people we come in contact with during our lifetimes.
* Seems to adopt the general anthropomorphic idea for the universe: "All particles and objects in the universe are set in motion to produce one thing - Life"
* "Without us, God cannot exist and without God we cannot exist" ... "God exists to give us pleasure and to receive pleasure back from us" ... what?!?!
In summary, I'm not sure I know who could possibly enjoy this book. He quotes from the Bible but his concept of God is warped even by Christian standards. His science is terribly flawed and while it has a thread of rightness he's woven it together into something that bears no resemblance to the original.