Origin OWT-I Advancer Wakeboard Tower, Wakeboard Tower for Boats 17' - 22' in Length, Polished Aluminum, Easy Installation.
|Price:||+ $72.75 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wakeboard Tower - Adjustable tower that fits boats from 68" to a 98" beam
- Wakeboard Tower for Boat - Universal tower design adjusts for width during installation. Fits most boats 17' - 22' in length
- Polished Aluminum Wakeboard Tower - All Tubing is 2.25 inch 6063 polished aluminum and hardware is stainless. Tower comes with mounting hardware and single bolt feet for an easy installation
- Easy Installation - The Advancer tower is an easy install. It will take 2-3 hours for installation.
- 5 year warranty from manufacturer defect
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ORIGIN Advancer Wakeboard Tower -Polished -5 Year Warranty! Our tower will fit nearly any boat, bowrider, ski boat, clinker, alloy, inboard or outboard 17' to 22' in length. Measurements up to 86" between the front deck mounts 56" to 68" between front and rear mounts Rear legs will adjust to fit up to 100" If your boat is narrow you may have to cut the top tube. Materials Seamless 2.25inch, 6063 Aircraft Aluminium tubing. CNC Machined solid 6061 Aluminium Fittings. Stainless Steel Hardware. Lowering the Wakeboard Tower. The wakeboard tower was designed for low overhead storage. Rear legs detached from the deck mounts and swing backwards. The front legs pivot to lower the top section.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 11 x 8 inches; 55.12 Pounds
- Item model number : OWT-I
- Date First Available : September 13, 2013
- Manufacturer : Origin Towers
- ASIN : B00F5IC0RI
Best Sellers Rank:
#613,527 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #673 in Wakeboarding Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took me a while to installed it but i got it done (by myself with a 7 year old)
It did not come with instruction but I did some research with YouTube and got it done