Origin Point 162450 20-Gauge Handyroll Galvanized Hex Netting, 50-Foot x 24-Inch With 1-Inch Openings
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garden Zone 20-gauge Galvanized Hex Netting 24inx50ft Also known as poultry netting, it is ideal for poultry pens, house hold pet confinement and for protecting gardens
- Economically sized rolls for easy use
- This product is made in China
- Handyroll galvanized hex netting
- Made of 20 gauge steel wire
- Long lasting and weather resistant
- Hex netting with 1-inch openings
- Measures 50-feet by 24-inch width
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This galvanized handyroll hex netting is made of 20 gauge steel wire with 1-inch openings. It is long lasting and weather resistant. Measures 50-feet length by 24-inch width.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The three-foot width works very well for my usage: I cut the netting into equal-length strips I needed, then connected those strips side-by-side with plastic zip ties. Since you can bend this stuff more or less into the shape that you want, I'm created a somewhat domed cover for my pond. The strips I cut hang well past the edge of the pond on each side, so the whole thing is held in place by putting some of the large rocks at my pond's edge on top of the netting. I did this last year also, with the same kind of netting that I bought locally; but it was the 2-foot wide version. This 3-foot wide version works better for my purposes.
I'm also using this netting in my garden, strung horizontally, anchored with 3-foot-high garden stakes as a "fence" for my peas to climb. It's sturdy, pliable, versatile stuff, priced reasonably.