YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now NYNN

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 12, 2012 6:37:51 AM PDT
Hello!

If anybody bought this pack, do all the keys activate on Origin?

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 2:38:25 AM PDT
According to this:
https://help.ea.com/article/origin-code-redemption-faq
All activates except ProStreet, but you can ask EA Support to register the game for you.

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 9:38:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 30, 2012 9:50:22 AM PDT
Origin activation:
Shift 2 - Unleashed activation succesfull
Need for Speed: Undercover activation succesfull
Need For Speed: ProStreet activation error
Need For Speed - Shift activation succesfull

you can use "https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do" to activate NFS ProStreet

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 4:11:11 PM PDT
J. Seidel says:
I also got a ProStreet code from GMG and was unable to activate it. So I called EA and they could not provide a code that would work nor were they able to force it on my Origin library.

They also attempted to give me NFS Carbon and that key also did not work.

So they tried to give me Crysis complete and were only able to get Crysis on my library not Warhead or Wars.

So basically the gave me a bunch of keys that I have no place to enter them. But they still IMO gave stellar support and tried to do something.

The CSR moved me up to another tier but its been 3 weeks now and I know how slow the next tier up is. Thankfully I have a shit ton of games. And GMG also refunded my purchase and gave me a $5 credit for future purchases.

All in all I am happy with what everyone tried to do. For me it was about having most of the NFS games in my Origin library sadly that didn't happen, oh well

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 7:57:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 10, 2012 7:57:42 AM PDT
David Miller says:
I emailed them, they opened a ticket for me and were easily able to apply Prostreet to my account. I've had similar experiences in the past to J Seidel but they definitely are able to manually add games to the account if they know you purchased it. If you have a rep who closes your case or doesn't open a case for you, email or call again to get a new person.

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 8:54:14 AM PDT
Bruce says:
These are not steam compatible?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 11:13:22 AM PDT
I would like an option, origin or steam. This should be clearly stated on all game download pages.

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 7:00:03 PM PDT
Kasaru says:
Is each game a separate code? I already have Shift and Undercover, so I could easily resell those if they were...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 12, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about