Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Critical, Verified Purchases). See all 594 reviews
on June 7, 2017
This pre workout has an amazing flavor! It's good enough that it even makes my nasty BCAA taste good, but it's a little light on the active ingredients. Beta Alanine is only a 2g dose, when most research agrees that you should take 5g or not even bother. As far as vasodilators go, it has 2 good ones in there, but only 1.5g of each, when you really want 6g between the two. They do ok on caffeine, but light on Taurine, (2-3g reccomended).

This is probably the absolute best pre workout in its price range though, if you want something better you will have to make your own, or try Transparent Labs or some other high end, twice the price blend.
on April 17, 2017
The energy is there but, man, this stuff tastes pretty awful at the end. It's not overtly offensive and as cloying as some of the other preworkouts I've tried but there's always some powder that doesn't dissolve at the end of this one and it's so damn bitter and awful that I want to tear my face off. It's so bad, it tastes like poison. Seriously.

I still take it because I dig the boost at the gym but I won't be getting this one again.
on March 11, 2017
Gives me a need pick me up
on December 31, 2016
Fair product, but everyone is different, it was delivered on time, but i will not order it again, i like gold standard and other products better, but again, everyhone's body and metabolism is different
on July 11, 2016
Arrived with the seal broken and more than half of the powder was gone.
on June 4, 2017
not bad pre-workout. The only thing that bugs me is how it does not all dissolve into a drink, there will be 'grain' at the bottom of your drink.
on August 15, 2017
Figured the reviews would turn out this to be a good pre workout. FALSE. ALL IT WAS WAS A FLAVORED DRINK. Sorry never again
C4 works so much better as well as many other products.
on November 17, 2016
I give it three stars because I have tried a plethora of pre-workouts, and this does work, but be careful. I took one scoop and was a nauseous crackhead for about seven hours with no appetite. I took a third of a scoop and was golden. The next day I went back to a full scoop with the same results as day one. When you dial the dose in it's killer! Tons of focus and energy.
on November 16, 2016
I'm not completely satisfied with this product. I don't feel that it gives me the energy boost that I was looking for. I have tried c4, noxplode, and Mr. Hyde... and this product just doesn't give me the boost of energy that I need, and I don't feel like it last long enough.
on March 22, 2017