- Save 5% off GORILLA GRIP Rectangle Bath Mat (Clear) when you purchase at least one GORILLA GRIP Incontinence Pad Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% off GORILLA GRIP Two-Panel Bath Pillow when you purchase at least one GORILLA GRIP Bath Mat Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 5% off GORILLA GRIP Grey Shag Rug (32' X 20") when you purchase one Gorilla Grip Bath Mat Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Original GORILLA GRIP (R) Bath, Shower, and Tub Mat, Antibacterial, BPA, Latex, and Phthalate Free, XL Size, Machine Washable, HIghest Quality Materials (Clear: Rectangle 35" x 16")
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.72. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not intended for textured surfaces
- HUNDREDS OF SUCTION CUPS!! Our antibacterial bath and shower mats feature 324 Gorilla Grip suction cups that help hold in place on smooth, clean surfaces. This bath mat is a great choice for the home, gym, spa and more!**Please note: NOT INTENDED FOR TEXTURED OR TILED SURFACES**
- LARGER SIZE: Our extra large and generously sized mat is 35 inch x 16 inch and provides excellent coverage. Many other mats are smaller leaving areas of your tub exposed.
- FEATURES HOLES THROUGHOUT: While other mats are solid creating a slick surface and a moist underside (which can accelerate mold growth), our mat features small holes throughout to allow water to safely circulate.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL: Antibacterial and Mildew Resistant, BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Phthalate free, Latex Free, No Toxic Smell. Plus, all of our mats come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked Guarantee (contact us through Amazon if past the standard return window).
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Our durable mat is machine-washable to facilitate hassle-free maintenance. To clean at any time, simply toss the mat into the machine and enjoy its fresh appearance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HUNDREDS OF SUCTION CUPS:
Our bath and shower mats feature 324 suction cups that work on any clean and smooth surface.
CAN I USE THIS MAT ON MY TILED OR TEXTURED SHOWER/TUB FLOOR?
Our bath mats work on smooth, non-textured shower/tub floors. Unfortunately, textured and tiled surfaces do not allow for the suction cup to properly adhere to the surface. Therefore we recommend our mat for smooth surfaces only.
HOW BIG IS THIS MAT?
Our generous sized extra large 35" x 16" (rectangle) and 21" x 21" (square) mats feature a beautiful hexagon design that compliment all design styles.
WHY ARE THERE HOLES IN THE MAT?
This feature is a must as it allows water to pass through. Without the holes water can pool on the mat making it slippery (and cause mold - yuck!). Plus, this design gives you greater flexibility for drains that are in atypical locations.
WHY DID MY LAST BATH MAT TURN YELLOW?
Do you have well water? Iron in well water can turn bath mats yellow. Otherwise, your mat should remain exactly like the color you purchased.
CAN I REALLY PUT THIS MAT IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
Yes, you can. Simply throw the mat in your washing machine on cold with gentle detergent (no bleach) and air dry. We recommend rinsing and drying your bath mat after each use.
HOW VERSATILE IS THE GORILLA GRIP BATH MAT?
Our mat isn't just for your home bathroom! It is a perfect addition for hotels, gyms, saunas, spas, and anywhere else you need a premium bath mat.
DURABLE AND SAFE:
All of our mats are antibacterial, machine washable, BPA free, non-toxic, phthalate free, and latex free. You can feel secure having our product in your home.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hills Point Industries||Perella's||NTTR||DocBear||FeschDesign US||Zaxbo|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.16 x 0.28 x 1 in||16 x 39 x 0.1 in||15 x 33 x 0.2 in||16 x 28 x 0.15 in||18 x 27 x 0.5 in|
|Material Type||—||Rubber||Plastic||natural rubber||natural rubber||Plastic|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-First and foremost, the mat must be non-slip. This mat attaches to the tub with many strong suction cups. The surface has some texture so that it is not slippery.
-The mat is large enough to cover almost the whole tub.
-There are small holes throughout so the water passes through. This is good for two reasons 1) the water doesn't sit on top when showering and result in a slip n' slide 2) and the water drains out after use so mold does not form.
-But my favorite feature of all is that you can throw this in the washing machine. I have been doing this for years with my shower curtains. This mat comes out looking like new. You need to wash it on cold water and just let it air dry.
-Finally, it is a nice design. I chose the clear and it has a barely there look, which I think is ideal.
I made a video so you can see how easy it is to attach and wash. I hope this was helpful.
Unfortunately, the "stickiness" of the rubber combined with the fact that the mat isn't designed to be flush with the tub floor (and hence avoid mold growth) cause the majority of hairs that fall to stick to and wind themselves around the suction cups that contact the tub. After two showers, my wife and my hair were in such abundance as to almost make me wish I had kept my old white bath mat. Blasting through the holes in the top of the mat with a handheld shower head only loosened a few hairs. Ultimately, the only way to remove the hair is to lift the mat after each shower and pull them off the bottom, just about the last thing you want to do after your shower's over.
We did so for a while, but eventually the hassle caused my wife to stop using the mat. Before every shower, she stuck it to the wall so that it didn't trap her hair but was available for me to put on the floor and use. After a while, I also tired of dealing with the mat every time I showered. Now it just remains stuck to our wall with neither of us using it.
I would recommend pulling it up often to rinse and let dry.
I read another review that said something about the initial smell. Yes, when you open the package, there is a bit of a normal plasticky smell, but it goes away immediately.
I guess they like it though and decided to leave it in the guest bath for all of their visitors - young and old!