Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 31, 2017
Initially I bought the card for my old G4 desktop. My attempts to connect to the internet or my network has not been successful. I will keep it until I accomplish my goal. Once connected, then I will amend my review.
on January 18, 2014
It did not come when forecasted, who knows? . On contact, it was sent right away. I have an original iMac. The card was delivered and I sensed a problem when there did not seem to be a working cradle. It does not register. I still appreciate the service.
on May 29, 2014
That's all I cared about. For that generation of Macintoshes, it enables wireless connectivity. Very handy, albeit, out of date.
on November 1, 2013
Installed in a 700mz iMac G4. My vision is no longer too great, but I had no problem installing. It works quite well, seems as fast as the Ethernet connection. The computer is 50 ft and 3 walls away from the router, and still works well. The only concern that this did not look new. The white was discolored yellow, with scuffs and scratches. Other wise I would rate it with 5 stars.
on June 11, 2013
Not 140 bucks anymore, but nevermind, can't watch flash and streaming stuff very well on a powerpc anyway. Great for checking email and light surfing.
on October 5, 2011
Bought this for an old iMac G4 and worked perfectly with fast shipping. Highly recommended. Just make sure you know what you are buying for your specific model of your computer.
on September 13, 2017
Great I'm happy with that item
on January 4, 2014
the item arrived on time and was what was described on the site. I had no problems installing the airport in a Imac with G4 processor and then I installed it into a g4 tower no problems
on January 27, 2016
already one in the g3 I ordered but guess I can use it if it ever goes out
on September 9, 2015
This works as advertised but I can't get it to connect to my current WiFi connection. It's an Apple software problem and not the problem of the seller.