Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
The Original BenShot Bullet Rocks Glass with Real .308 Bullet - 11oz | Made in the USA
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
- ✅ REAL .308 BULLET: We embed a real, lead-free .308 solid copper bullet into each glass we make. The bullets are lead-free and have no gunpowder. Glasses are completely safe for drinking
- ✅ 11OZ WHISKEY GLASS: High quality, heavy glass holds a true 11oz pour (minus a few drops because of the bullet)
- ✅ MADE IN THE USA: Our bullet whiskey glasses are individually handmade in our glass workshop in Wisconsin. All packaging and raw materials are made in the USA
- ✅ GIFT-READY PACKAGING: Glasses come individually packaged in a sturdy, kraft board box ready for gifting on any occasion: Father’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, retirement, groomsmen, anniversaries, and more
- ✅ BENSHOT GUARANTEE: We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If you're not completely satisfied with your BenShot glass for any reason, let us know and we'll gladly refund or replace your order. Search Google for "BenShot" to see our reviews and learn more about how we give back to our community
Apply to join Amazon Handmade
Frequently bought together
From the brand
The Original Bullet Glass
We're a family-run team of artisan glassmakers based in Wisconsin. Our "Bulletproof" shot glass started as a father and son project in 2015 and developed into a family business. Everything we make is our own design and Made in the USA.
Our glass workshop started on the grounds of a re-purposed furniture factory formerly owned by Thomas Edison in rural Wisconsin. The vintage work space and north woods surroundings provide a unique glass working environment resulting in truly extraordinary glassware.
Handmade in the USA
Every BenShot glass is made by hand in our glass workshop in Wisconsin. Everything we make is our own design and made in the USA - from the raw materials and packaging we use to the equipment and suppliers we work with.
Designed & Built by Artisan Glassmakers
Our American-made glasses are truly a labor of love – handcrafted, one at a time, by our expert team of artisan glassmakers. High quality, crafted with care, and infused with pride by the person who made it, that's how we do things at BenShot.
We proudly stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If you're not completely satisfied with your BenShot glass, let us know and we'll make it right. Search Google for "BenShot Reviews" to see what our customers are saying about us.
We're More Than "Bulletproof"
We are makers of the original bullet glass, but we design and build a variety of fine, handcrafted drinking glasses embedded with golf balls, hockey pucks, fishing lures, broadhead arrows, fire axes, and more.
Giving back to our community is important to the team at BenShot. To date, we've donated to more than 500 non-profit organizations across the country, providing us with the opportunity to support military veterans, first responders, law enforcement officers, and mental health causes.
|Production Method||Our rocks glasses are made in our glass studio in Wisconsin. The rocks glass holds liquid - it can and should be used to drink. We use decades of glass working experience to mold a real bullet (Lehigh Defense 308 Caliber) into your glass. We use lots of heat and glass furnaces to produce each glass in our workshop in the USA. No gunpowder, no casing, and no lead. 100% safe to use. We recommend hand washing.|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
- Package Dimensions : 4.69 x 4.5 x 4.4 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- Date First Available : January 18, 2016
- ASIN : B01ASDYQQC
- Best Sellers Rank: #16 in Handmade Products (See Top 100 in Handmade Products)
- #1 in Handmade Cocktail Glasses
- #122 in Glassware & Drinkware
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2023