Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on October 22, 2009
This was the next step for me after Maisie's marzipan figures book and it is fantastic. The instructions are clear and the cakes are clever, funny and full of personality. You can also use the fondant creatures as a starting point for your own ideas and cake creations. I loved this book.
review image
on August 13, 2016
Thin book but has beautiful characters and good step by step instructions with photos
on January 20, 2017
Fun cake instructions! Can't wait to try some of them!
on October 6, 2012
I had high hopes for this book.. I am a home cake decorator and am entering the world of figures. I did not find these characters very helpful. I wished it would have had more basic shaped and ideas to go from. The faces were helpful, but I just dont know when I will need a hippo in the bath tub. I should have researched the book better before purchase.
on July 7, 2013
I made the cake on the front cover and got rave reviews. I would highly recommend this one if you do children's cakes. I have used the characters on many different cakes. The instructions are clear, easy to follow and well planned. A must. for fondant character makers.
on December 18, 2013
this item arrived in perfect condition. it was packed very carefully. I live in Alaska and it comes a long way to me and it was in perfect condition
on April 16, 2011
It has good variety and good instructions, easy enough for a beginner-intermediate level but not too easy that it becomes boring such as the basic lessons that Wilton offers
on September 9, 2015
this was a great book!! Super cute ideas and easy to excucute thanks to all the great pics!!
on March 19, 2014
This has cute characters in it for cake decorating. Easy to follow instructions. Great for children's cakes. Fun to make
on July 28, 2016