|Fits as expected||
Original Chippewa Collection Men's 6 Inch Moc-Toe Lugged Field Boot
|Price:||$275.95 - $279.69 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Field style boot with moccasin toe and debossed logo at shaft
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle and work footwear since 1901. These Chippewa boots are made with high-quality leathers that are made to last and protect you when it counts.
Chippewa Boot Company has been an American tradition in outdoor lifestyle footwear since 1901. Chippewa boots are the highest quality choice for the person who wants only the best in rugged outdoor footwear. Superior components and craftsmanship go into the construction of every pair. So whether you wear Chippewa for function or fashion, Chippewa boots are built to stand the test of time and, with classic styling, they'll satisfy the most demanding and discriminating shopper.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00L0FDODO
- Item model number: 6" Moc Toe Lugged Field-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The stitching was also flawed. Unacceptable for a $250 boot, returned them and bought some EE width Red Wings instead.