Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,026 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,136 reviews
on February 18, 2014
I bought this for the 1930 Humphrey Bogart/Spencer Tracey flick Up The River. And while the print is choppy, the film is a delight.
Seeing Bogey at such a young age is something else; the interplay with Spencer Tracey is also unforgettable. And it's all directed by
the great master, John Ford. The other film, the raucous war comedy When Willie Comes Marching Home, is a real pleasure, with
a wonderful contrasts between the farcical domestic front against a mile-a-minute war adventure. Watching John Ford channel
Preston Sturges is indeed an unexpected pleasure. For Ford fans, this double bill is well worth it.
on June 25, 2016
I've always loved every one of these classics when I was a kid. I knew I wanted my boys to be able to share that experience, and in Blu-ray! As soon as Thanksgiving is over with these come out!
on March 30, 2014
This was well worth the price. I am a life-long fan of "The Lone Ranger and Tonto" so I enjoyed every minute of the films. I will say that the first feature "The Lone Ranger" was the better of the two.
on March 13, 2017
I was really only looking for Rudulph and Frosty the Snowman after neither were aired on public tv around Christmas. Decided these would be classics worth having. DVD has a few extra movies I'm sure I'll watch.
on January 22, 2016
I was so excited to order this set! I love Christmas movies especially the old ones. The shipping was incredibly fast and the movies arrived with plenty of time to watch and rewatch over the Christmas season. Each movie on the 2 disc set was adorable and my children were appreciative of the animation after I explained how the movies were made. The discs and case were in pristine condition upon arrival. The set now has a special spot in my dvd cabinet and I am sure I will pull them out throughout the year.
on December 22, 2014
The DVD version is a 2 disc set, very nicely packaged. The old movies are very well done; the picture and the sound is wonderful. The DVD version includes 3 extra films that the Blu Ray doesn't, including Mr Magoo's Christmas.

But, I have a gripe, and that is, "Why are there no captions or subtitles available???"

If you prefer or need subtitles/captions, perhaps look at the Blu Ray version.The Original Christmas Classics Gift Set [Blu-ray] I can't tell by looking whether the Blu Ray version has them or not.
on March 10, 2017
This box set is as classic as Christmas films come. The stories are loved by both the children and adults in my life. I especially like the Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer story because I grew up watching it and still enjoy it. When I have kids, I hope that they can enjoy it as much as I did.
on January 9, 2017
Fast delivery! Super happy with this order. Didn't realize when I bought it that it had more than just the 4 pictured movies. Perhaps I didn't read the description close enough.
Disc 1 has: Santa Claus is Coming to Town, The Little Drummer Boy, and Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
Disc 2 has: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Frosty Returns, and Cricket on the Hearth.
on July 19, 2017
'Tis the season to be jolly!!!!! I bought this during Christmas time (as I write this in July) and my family and I enjoyed the classics! My three year old niece loved it!
on April 8, 2017
Christmas movies from my childhood. These are great movies with wonderful messages. Great quality picture and you get all the old classics. This is the one video that never gets old.