CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Original Commercial-Grade KAMsnaps Lead-Tested Starter Pack: 100 Size 20 T5 KAM Snaps Snap Press Pliers for Plastic Snaps No-Sew Buttons Fastener Setter Hand Tool (Rainbow White)
- "A" rating on Fakespot for real, authentic reviews.
- KAMsnaps K2 pliers, awl & size 20, standard length KAM plastic snaps included (everything you need to get started).
- Snaps are commonly used on clothing, cloth baby diapers, bibs, towels, and other embroidery, craft, sewing and household projects. NOT intended for thick/dense material like double layers of vinyl (which require size 20 EXTRA LONG snaps).
- 100 complete snaps (200 caps, 100 sockets, 100 studs) in 10 assorted rainbow colors.
- Multiple dies included for installing the following plastic snap sizes: 20 (also flower, heart, and star), 22 / 24.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Not all snaps are created equal! There's a reason why KAM snaps is the most trusted and the most widely used plastic snaps both commercially and privately, and why there have been so many copycats. Snaps may look alike from afar, but take a close-up view and you'll notice the superior quality of KAM snaps.
KAM snaps are made of polyacetal resin, a type of plastic that is stronger and more durable than other types of plastic. Tested for lead and phthalate content, our snaps comply with CPSA CPSIA regulations for children's products.
Don't trust your garment with just any generic snap that may fail over time. KAM snaps are professional grade. These are the exact same snaps used in commercially sold products.
With the KAMsnaps pliers, you can install plastic snaps in just seconds. Lightweight, easy to use. Great for converting cloth diapers from velcro to snaps, as an alternative to sew-on buttons on clothing, on bibs, unpaper towels, and other embroidery, craft, sewing and household projects.
NOTE: These snaps are *not* long enough to work with thick / dense material like double layers of vinyl or leather. Size 20 EXTRA LONG snaps are required for that.
Snaps are *not* one size fits all, so it's important you use the proper size/length for your particular project.
Troubleshooting quick tips:
- Snaps Falling Off? The snaps are too short for your thick material. Use longer prongs.
- Snaps Not Closing? The snaps are too long for your thin material. Cut the tips off the prongs prior to installation or use shorter prongs.