|Item Weight||12 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.5 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EZF|
The Original EZ Flares Universal Flexible Foam Rubber Fender Flares Trim
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The FAST & EASY way to protect your car or truck from everyday driving damage.
- Flexible FOAM rubber design attaches to virtually all cars & trucks.
- Easy Peel & Stick installation requires no drilling or screws.
- Made in USA with super strong 3M adhesive.
- ***NOTE: 8.5 feet per roll - Please measure your car before ordering***
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
EZ Flares are made from a FLEXIBLE FOAM rubber allowing them to mold and bend to the shape of your fenders. Give your vehicle a more aggressive appearance in no time with our 3-Step Peel & Stick installation process. Universal compatibility allows the EZ Flares to be installed on virtually all makes and models. Quality 3M adhesive tape will not be affected by wet or cold weather and will easily endures all all types of weather, car washes and high speeds. Made in USA. ***NOTE: 8.5 feet per roll - Please measure your car before ordering***
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought two of these 8.5ft flares to prevent my wide tires from flinging up gravel and debris into my beautiful paint.
Upon receiving, I was surprised to find that "foam rubber" in the description was more foam than rubber. It has the same density as door seals and other types of sealing foam rubber. No way will this stand up for very long.
Install was easy. The double sided tape stuck, the fact I didnt have to drill holes was one of the major reasons I went with this brand. I doubt the tape will hold for more than a year - it definitely wasn't name brand stuff. The only tough part is keeping the flares in a straight line during application. That soft foam just isn't rigid enough to keep a sharp alignment when installing.
Trimming is easy with a sharp pair of kitchen shears. Be warned though, when you trim it, you will expose a nice patch of porous foam, which looks godawful if you are trying to taper the ends to match the curve of the fender. Lovely.
I'm sure there's better stuff out there. The idea is great, but the materials are not automotive grade. It looks hokey. Hopefully they do the job, if not, it's easy to rip them off I suppose.
Just makes your vehicle look cool.
- Easy and quick installation, very flexible material made it easy to line up with your fender
- The car I bought these for (Corolla) has tricky uneven body work, like a ledge where the bumper and side of the body meet and it also has aluminum mud flaps bracketed to the fender. The flares easily formed around these obstacles and it's hardly noticable.
- End results look great!
- Cheap material! It's very foamy, not rubbery. The softness is a problem because my product arrived damaged with a large gouge to an area on the exposed outside ring of the coil. I had to cut that piece out. Makes me wonder how they will hold up to flying rocks on the highway, someone opening a door into them, etc.
- Similarly, the packaging is awful and caused damage to both units I ordered. It comes in a coil not wrapped around a tube but rather coiled around itself, so the inside 8 inches or so are unusable because they are so bent up and crinkled. I also needed to cut this section out but even so I still had enough material to cover 2 fenders per roll.
- Someone mentioned the raw foam edge that you get when cutting to taper to your car's edges. Yes, there is porous foam (black) that will show, but it's not actually a problem. Tip: seal the foam with Elmers glue, or if possible just keep running the flare further into the wheel well to taper seamlessly.
I would recommend this product to someone like me with an older car/secondary car. Be wary of the quality because so far I'm not sure how long I trust these to stay pristine. No issues with the 3m tape; very reliable stuff!