|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||38 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||3405092|
|Size||36 Inch x 72 Inch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||100% Satisfaction Guarantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Original Light Filtering Pleated Fabric Shade White, 36” x 72”
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trim at home for the perfect fit inside or outside your window frame, then install in seconds without a drill, screws, or brackets – no tools needed
- Softly filters light for privacy, light control, and UV protection – made of non-woven polyester fabric
- No Cords for a clean look and child safety – use included clips to raise and lower shade
- Works as a stand-alone solution, or easily layer behind existing window treatments
- Perfect solution for: home, apartment, dorm, moving, remodeling, RV/camper/houseboat
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Original Light Filtering Fabric Shade by Redi Shade
The Look You Want Without the Work
Temporary to fully custom. Paper to artisan fabric. Quick fix to fashionable fixture. Redi Shade helps you make the smartest choice for your window coverings by providing a full range of high-quality options — all with a no-tools approach to installation.
- Redi Shade, covering windows for 25 years.
Original Light Filtering Fabric Shade
by Redi Shade
The Original Light Filtering Fabric Shade is the temporary or permanent window covering solution you need, with the look you want. This shade allows you to match decor in any space. It creates instant privacy, softly filters light and blocks sunlight and UV rays.
Trim this pleated shade at home for a perfect fit, then install without any tools-no drill, screw or brackets needed. Redi Shade’s Light Filtering Fabric Shades are made from soft, 100% non-woven polyester.
Perfect solution for:
Original Light Filtering Fabric Shade Features
- Trim-to-Fit at home for the perfect fit inside or outside your window frame.
- No Tools installation - install in seconds without a drill, screws, or brackets.
Light Control and Privacy:
- Softly filters light for privacy, light control and UV protection.
- No Cords for a clean look and child safety – use included clips to raise and lower shade.
- Works as a stand-alone solution, or easily layer behind existing window treatments.
- White Color
- Assembled in USA from non-woven polyester fabric.
Compare to similar items
This item Original Light Filtering Pleated Fabric Shade White, 36” x 72”
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazing Drapery Hardware||allwiner|
|Material Type||Fabric||Paper||Paper||Non-woven Fabrics|
|Size||36 Inch x 72 Inch||36 Inch x 72 Inch - 6 Pack||36" X 72"||36"x72"|
Redi Shade’s Original Light Filtering Fabric Shade is the temporary or permanent window covering solution you need, with the look you want. This shade allows you to match decor in any space. It creates instant privacy, softly filters light, and blocks sunlight and UV rays. Trim this pleated shade at home for a perfect fit, then install without any tools – no drill, screws, or brackets needed. These light filtering fabric shades are available in white and are made from soft, 100% non-woven polyester.
Top Customer Reviews
Update (6 months later): I tried to remove these shades because I have since purchased the plantation shutters for my windows. Removing these was an absolute NIGHTMARE!! I had to get a belt sander out to get the glue and residue off. I had to repaint my window frame too! And the wood is still messed up. I will NEVER use these again. They really should not be advertised as temporary. OR, there needs to be a huge disclaimer stating something to the effect of, "attach it to something easily removable that would then be attached to the window." Unless you want these to be permanent, I would NOT recommend these!
The only negatives about the blind are:
1. I found the clothes pins that it comes with to be useless if you want to put the blind all the way up. It can hold the blind maybe half way up without falling off and
2. The blinds do eventually stretch out pass its original length. I needed the blind to go further than the standard length so I used 2 sided tape at the bottom to hold it in place. It eventually bulged up at the bottom but I found an easy fix to get it to return to its original length. Simply raise the blind all the way to the top and secure it in 3 places so that all pleats are together. Leave it like this for a couple of hours and the original length or bounce it came with returns. This does the trick every time.
So go ahead and get yourself this shade, you wont regret it. See my photos in the product gallery.