|Item Weight||90 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||62 x 17 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||12in Gel|
The Original Foam Factory - 12in Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress - 100% Made in USA - 20 Year Warranty - CertiPur Foam (Queen) - Chiropractic Endorsed
|Price:||$529.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3 inch 4lb Gel Infused Preserve Memory Foam
- 3 inch 1.8lb Support layer provides outstanding comfort and support
- 6 inch 1.8lb Base Foam provides the deep down support needed
- Proudly Handcrafted in the USA - Vacuum packed for ease of handling and shipping
- 20 Year Warranty - Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Original Foam Factory is proud to bring you our 12 inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress. With 3 inches of 4lb Gel Infused Memory Foam, 3 inches of 1.8lb Support Layer, and 6 inches 1.8lb of Base Foam, our 12 inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress has the support and comfort that our customers love. Also with our 20 Year Warranty you can rest assured that out mattress will keep you sleeping comfortably for years to come. 60" x 80"
Compare to similar items
This item The Original Foam Factory - 12in Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress - 100% Made in USA - 20 Year Warranty - CertiPur Foam (Queen) - Chiropractic Endorsed
Dreamfoam Bedding Arctic Dreams 10-Inch Cooling Gel Mattress, Queen
DynastyMattress Cool Breeze 12-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
Perfect Cloud 12 Inch Visco Gel-Pro Double Layer Full Memory Foam Mattress
Zinus 14 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress, Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Integrity Foam||Dreamfoam Bedding||DYNASTY MATTRESS, INC.||Northbay Products||Sleep Revolution|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||60 x 80 x 12 in||54 x 75 x 12 in||60 x 80 x 14 in|
|Item Firmness Description||—||Extra Plush||Medium firm||—||Medium|
|Material Type||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Fabric|
Top customer reviews
- Beware, it takes several days to break in completely after you unfurl it. I kind of panicked at first when my backside slowly lowered to the frame the first few nights, but this was a completely temporary state. I'd actually consider it a firm mattress now.
- Motion transfer - Practically non-existent. No more waking up every time my spouse rolls over.
- Sleep Position Ratings - I sleep in all positions throughout the night. I'd rate the mattress, for me anyway, as a 10/10 back sleeper, 9/10 side sleeper, and a 8/10 stomach sleeper. Once it's been unfurled for a while, it give near perfect support on my back. On the sides, it's great unless I've got sore shoulders from working out, in which case it's a bit too firm for it. On my stomach, I tend to get a bit of a lower back ache after a while as it seems my hips sink in just a tad more than they should. Of course, compare that to my old spring mattress, which I'd give 5/10 back, 7/10 side, 6/10 stomach. Basically, my back and shoulders ached every night regardless of whether my shoulders were sore beforehand.
- Heat/Sweating - I'm a big time night sweater. On a spring mattress, I sweat. I once purchased a foam topper for my spring mattress, and took it off after a few nights of waking up in a pool of sweat. The good news? That doesn't happen with this mattress. The bad news? I do sweat a little more than I did on my Spring mattress. All and all, it's a tradeoff I'm willing to make.
On to the important stuff: my husband is 6'4", 260lbs, and he says that when he lies on his side, he feels as though his hips sink too far into this mattress, making him uncomfortable; however, when he is on his back, he feels perfectly fine. He has a bad back and has always awakened with terrible back pain. This morning he woke up with no upper back pain and minimal lower back pain. He says that if he has no back pain tomorrow, he will consider that a mattress success.
I am 5'7", 200lbs, and typically, when I lie down in bed, I spend the first 5-10 minutes trying to relieve my horrible sciatic nerve pain. The first thing I noticed was that I did not have even a twinge of pain upon getting into bed on this mattress! That hasn't happened in years. I find the mattress to be incredibly comfortable in every position (but I'm not a stomach sleeper, so I didn't stay in that position for long). It doesn't transfer motion at all, and it sleeps relatively cool. I did not experience any of the sag that my husband reported. This morning, I woke up with no back, neck, or head pain for the first time in years, and I experienced NO SCIATIC NERVE PAIN all day today!!!! I'm thrilled!
Most recent customer reviews
1) Great service - the mattress arrived in 3 business days from the day we ordered
2) No...Read more