Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 18, 2013
Have been using it for 2 weeks and I lost several pounds without cutting my calories or doing any exercise ..
on March 1, 2017
These do work for me with no change to diet or activity, I lose 7-10lbs. a month. And I'll let you know that my life is in a wheel chair and I love to eat. That is why I was so eager to see if this product would work because I cannot increase my activity level.
on January 2, 2015
this my second time buying this products it does crave my hungry i have lost about 10 pound.
on January 15, 2014
I just love this product, I take 2 tablets every morning. It is exactly as they advertise, it cuts your appetite while inhibits Fat Production. I will definitely keep buying this product. It is based on a 2000 calorie diet but I definitely don't eat that much.
on February 21, 2015
doesnt work
on December 6, 2014
Terrible. Took forever with shipping. Product is NOT Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, Zero Artificial, like it claims to be. Super disappointed.
on July 30, 2015
Wife said this is what she wanted, so as far I know it works .
on July 13, 2015
Lovethis product
on July 24, 2015
Made me sick and upset my stomach
on October 6, 2015