Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Original Genuine OEM HTC Evo 4G Camera Lens Surrounding Holder Ring Repair Replace Replacement
|Price:||$5.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Ideal for replacing your broken camera lens cover.
Product received by customers would be the same as the pictures show.
We highly recommend our customers to seek for professional help before any DIY installation.
EVO 4G A9292
1. Camera Lens (8.0 Megapixels) x1
2. Camera Lens Holder x1
3. Black Sticker x1
4. White Sticker x1
*Components not on the list are not included.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Pull off back cover of phone. You can leave the battery in, if you desire, but I recommend just shutting down your phone and then removing the battery. That way you won't be concerned with it randomly falling out.
2. Use your fingernail or something similar to pry off the housing of the camera lens. It's held on by double-sided tape. This kit comes with a new housing, so it doesn't matter if you bend the old one when removing it.
3. Use your fingernail again to remove the lens. Again, this is held on by double-sided tape.
4. Remove one side of the double-sided foam ring tape and place it around the camera lens on the phone.
5. Use a pair of tweezers to position the replacement lens over the camera lens on the phone.
6. Remove one side of the ring tape for the housing and place it around the newly installed lens cover on the phone. Tweezers would be handy here, as well.
7. Remove the other side of the double-sided tape and lower the new housing into position with the tweezers.
8. Give everything a good press to make sure they are set in the tape then reinstall the battery and cover.
9. Turn phone on and take your first clear picture in quite some time!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the lense kit was simple and worked fine. The double sided tape that hold the lense down could have been better.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Dust still got behind the new lens, but it still protects the main lens.Published 11 months ago by The BMWs (Family Account)
There were no instructions, I had to go online for them. Had a problem mounting the lense, kit was missing the square gasket so I had to use the original piecePublished 19 months ago by suzie shopper
Had to make it work. the red lens casing was not the correct shape for my evo4g. used the new lens with my old parts. works fine now.Published 19 months ago by my public name