Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ORIGINAL GRAIN is the premier maker of natural wood and steel watches. We are purveyors of style forged of wood, steel and a fresh approach to classic traditions. We hold our timepieces to the highest standards of craftsmanship, authenticity and quality. Each of our products is truly an original. Embodying the same bold characteristics as the wood that inspired it, the Barrel Collection features the first and only watch made with authentic American Oak reclaimed from whiskey barrels.
- HAND CRAFTED - Each one of our hardwood timepieces is hand tooled to fit each time piece using traditional woodworking techniques, ensuring each watch is unique and no two pieces are the same. Stainless steel watch band can be adjusted for almost any size wrist by adding or removing links. Watch face displays the date of the month. Japanese quartz movement with analog display ensures lasting precision. Silver oxide battery included; ships in premium wood engraved box. 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED - This wrist watch features wood reclaimed from American Oak barrels that were used to store whiskey for up to four years. Our premium wood watches can be worn daily and won't degrade or become brittle over time.
- WATER RESISTANT to 5ATM. However, the natual wood should not be submerged for long periods of time. The stainless steel construction helps prevent water from seeping into the delicate inner workings of the watch.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT - High quality mineral crystal glass protects the natural wood dial and won't scratch or scrape easily.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Barrel Collection
True to its design. The Barrel's 47mm face and inlaid case embodies the same bold characteristics as the whiskey barrels that inspired it. This is your statement piece. Case height 12MM.
- Whiskey Wood: we've reclaimed American Oak Barrels that were once used to store whiskey for up to 4 years
- Trees for the future: for every watch sold we plant 10 trees, which helps feed families, provide jobs and change lives around the world
It's All In The Details
- Bezel: features a 4MM wood bezel inlay surrounding the dial
- Dial Detail: Real Whiskey Wood Dial
- Movement: Equipped with premium quality Japanese Miyota Citizen Quartz Movement
- Band: One-size-fits-all, adjustable with removal of links, brushed espresso stainless steel band with Whiskey Wood accents
- Watch face is protected by scratch resistant mineral crystal glass
- The ideal accessory for everyday in a professional or casual setting
- Water resistant casing
See It Styled
- Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.2 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018NEA7ES
- Item model number: OG-10-003
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 28, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Original Grain|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Metal stamp||316L Stainless Steel|
|Case material||Stainless steel, Metal|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||6.72 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||50 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only down side to this watch is that it smudges very easily on the metal. And there is a small gap in the wood between the glass on the face and the metal on the band. It's not noticeable really but my husband is a bit OCD so not much slides past him! Otherwise we couldn't be more happy!
The only critique I would offer would be that I wish the date indicator was larger. I won't say what birthday this was for, but let's just say my eyes aren't as young as they used to be.