Original Grill Gauge Propane Tank Scale By Grill Gauge – Improved Design With New Easy Lift Indicator – Works On Standard 20 lb. Or 15lb Labelled Exchange Tanks
- Low Return Rate: 35% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "propane tank scale"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CHECK YOUR TANK’S PROPANE ACCURATELY: Using the most accurate and reliable method of measuring propane, which is by weight, you can now be certain if you’re getting a full tank when your refill it!
- NEW EASY LIFT INDICATOR: Unlike any other product in the market, with our innovative redesigned auto check indicator, you can now check your tank by lifting it only a few inches – and not at waist height - in order to read the dial!
- 20 LB & 15 LB EXCHANGE TANKS: This new Original Grill gauge will become your favorite helper when it comes to measuring your propane tank levels – both 20 lb tanks and 15 lb labelled exchange tanks
- As recommended by America's Test Kitchen, Clark Howard and the Today Show
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK !
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Its here the new Original Grill Gauge – Now Renewed With An Easy Lift Indicator! We have been offering you the Original Grill Gauge for the past 8 years and now we come back to up the stakes and make it better than ever, having added a redesigned dial and an auto check indicator! You simply hook the gauge to the tank and lift the tank off the ground, just a few inches. Place the tank back on the ground, unhook the gauge and read the dial; the indicator stays in place to show you how much propane you have in your tank! A Must Have Propane Tank Scale Our new, improved handheld propane task scale is a must-have for anyone who owns a gas grill, a patio heater or mosquito misting systems. Save money on your propane and no exchange company will be able to fool you about whether or not they have indeed filled your tank fully! A Grill Gauge Of The Highest End Quality When you are selling in such a demanding market, there is only a handful of things that can make sure your clients will keep coming back for more; quality materials is one of them. Our premium quality grill gauge is the proof that we don't compromise our quality over quantity! 100% Risk Free Purchase! We did our best to create a trustworthy propane tank scale that would be everything you needed. But if you aren't 100% happy with your purchase, we are offering you an 100% money back guarantee - although we're pretty sure that you won’t be needing it! So, What Are You Waiting For? Place Your Order Now For Your Own Premium Quality Original Grill Gauge
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very simple to use...you place the hook through a hole on the tank and lift the tank, then lower the tank back to the ground. The needle pushes the "Lift Indicator" to where the needle pushed it. Look at the dial and look to see where the "Lift Indicator" points to. Now you know how much is left in the tank. Then you turn the knob to reset the "Lift Indicator" back to "Empty" before you weigh the tank again.
Why have a "Lift Indicator"? Because to read the dial while lifting a 20 lb tank in front of you to read the dial. Now you unhook the scale and read the dial.