The Original HOTPOP Microwave Popcorn Popper, Silicone Popcorn Maker, Collapsible Bowl BPA Free (Red)
- Low Return Rate: 69% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "microwave popcorn maker"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ♨ DELICIOUSNESS IN MINUTES: The HOTPOP popcorn popper with lid whips up to 15 cups of popcorn in under 4 minutes without having to deal with the slowness of a stove top popcorn maker, the noisiness of electric hot poppers, or the potentially harmful lining of microwavable popcorn bags.
- ♨ SIMPLE TO USE: Simply add kernels to the quick pop maker, add seasoning, and place in the microwave. This is one of the most convenient popcorn poppers for home use thanks to the cool-touch handles for comfortable handling and graduated markings on the inner side of the bowl.
- ♨ TOXIN FREE: 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA and PVC free. This is the best popcorn popper for making a healthy treat that the entire family will love. You can opt to use oil or skip on it entirely, making it perfect for those looking for popcorn poppers that use oil or poppers that can do without.
- ♨ COLLAPSIBLE SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: You can quickly collapse the microwave popcorn maker from a height of 5.7" to 2.4", allowing it to fit in your kitchen cabinets or drawers without taking too much space in your kitchen. So you'll avoid the bulk of an electric popcorn popper while still enjoying great functionality.
- ♨ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : If you don't love our popcorn maker - we will fully refund every cent.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ditch the noisy electric hot air poppers, the slow stove top poppers, and the harmful microwave popcorn bags. HOTPOP popcorn popper will make your popcorn in 2-4 minutes in a revolutionary silicone bowl. You can make it as healthy as you want or channel your inner chef and create a recipe book full of culinary imaginations.
Popocorn Your Way!
HOTPOP popcorn popper is perfect for making popcorn at any time of day. Purchase multiple quantities for popcorn bars at Baby Showers, Graduations, Birthday Parties, and Weddings or bring the theater home and kick back with a movie, your kids, and your very own healthy custom popcorn!
HOTPOP popcorn maker is made of the most safe and durable high quality silicone !
Pop, Drop, Heat, and Eat. Repeat!
1. Pop up the HOTPOP popcorn popper and remove the lid.
2. Drop your choice of kernels and seasoning or drop of oil. Gently drop lid back into bowl.
3. Heat for 2-4 minutes* depending on your microwave power.
4. Eat as a healthy snack any time of day! Not for use with convection microwave ovens.
Always use caution when removing the lid due to heat and steam. *Heating times will vary depending on microwave. For 1000w and above, we suggest lowering to Power Level 8. Using High (Power Level 10) may lead to burnt popcorn.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My suggestions: add a 2 tablespoon sliced chunk of actual refrigerated butter to the center of the popper and then add around the butter 1/3 cup of premium popcorn. Place the lid and microwave until popping slows. Shake when finished to distribute residual heat. Perfect popcorn!
Yea popcorn is one of my goto foods..& yea stovetop had seemed to be one of the least preferred way to make/eat some... & most store microwave is good and sometimes can be wow like.....& air popping can be wow...but this is one of my Best Buy’s on Amazon since my awesome curtain rods...anyway... on to my experienceessesing of it...
Love the results it has provided...man it even has popped my corn that is maybe 6 months old..most kernels popped & it’s not even high quality corn...it’s so easy to use from pooping to cleaning.. & beyond....mmmm the results...
So far I usually go with near 1/2 batch & near 1T butter on top the corn..sometimes a shake of kettle corn season on top...maybe near 2T butter in a small microwave container and melt the butter....then I follow microwave instructions...when done shake/toss popcorn adding butter then more kettle corn seasoning... WOW mmmmmmmmmm done! Yea a few corn can look dark and be a little stronger flavored than others but man it’s sooooo good!
Got a butter maker that should be my goto for butter.. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FC8U71W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ...so I'll be switching my popcorn make'n process a little.
Did I write wow yet?...or we did...maybe it was myself..I know.
To make a full bowl (second line on the inside) it's about 3/4 C popcorn kernels and microwave for 3 minutes. I also used 2 table spoons of the Orville Reddenbachers popcorn oil/topping and stirred it well before I put the lid on and microwaved. I have a 1000 watt microwave. At 3 minutes, it's good...at 3:30 borderline with some burned kernals...at 4:00. Disaster! Folds up nice and small for storage. Definitely hold it by the handles because the main bowl is HOT when it comes straight out of the microwave. I used the store brand Harris Teeter popcorn kernals, so I don't know if that makes a difference. Overall, I would recommend. I'm getting another one for work so I can have fresh healthy popcorn for my afternoon snacks!
Picture of the size compared to my kids $1 bucket from Walmart.