Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) - Manual Wheatgrass Juicer - Kale, Spinach, Parsley and any other Leafy Green! Featuring a masticating live-enzyme cold press process!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GUARANTEED HAPPY JUICING: The Manual Healthy Juicer has a guarantee. Its simple. If you arent happy, send it back. We are confident in our product and maybe that is why for over 10 years our customers have kept us going and growing!
- MULTIPURPOSE JUICING: Juices Wheatgrass, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, Chard, Parsley, Lettuce - anything leafy - EASILY! Does it juice carrots and such? Yup, it sure does, but if thats your primary reason for juicing wed probably encourage something else. Everything else, the Healthy Juicer is KING.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING AND EASE OF USE: We realized early on in development that ease of clean and effectiveness were the two most important things. Why? Because we made this because we were frustrated with the other options! Give the Healthy Juicer a week of use and you will get to our promised 30-Second Cleanup mark! It just takes some getting used to, but we promise its true. If its not, send it back. Includes both a Suction Base AND Table Clamp! Use anywhere and its GREAT for travelling, camping or in the RV. Easy to store under the shelf as well but fun enough to leave on display.
- GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY: Nothing can replace daily activity and an overall great diet, but with the manual Healthy Juicer you can finally start feeling *amazing*. Juicing vegetables and wheatgrass allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. If you are a carb type, you should eat one pound of raw vegetables per 50 pounds of body weight per day. Some people may find eating that many vegetables difficult, but it can be easily accomplished with a quick glass of vegetable juice
- DEVELOPED BY PEOPLE WHO JUICE: We developed the Healthy Juicer because we were tired of the super expensive electric juicers and cheap-o manual juicers out there! After trying one of those, 10 years ago, we set out to make a high quality unit that ACTUALLY WORKS and doesnt break! In consultation with an industrial engineer we brought to market the highest quality and best manual juicer on the planet. Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) - Manual Wheatgrass Juicer - Kale, Spinach, Parsley and any other Leafy Green! Featuring a masticating live-enzyme cold press process!
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Danny's World Wide Wholesale||n-Lion||Amazon.com||Water Ionizers & Health||Living Whole Foods||Dltliving|
|Color||White||Green||Silver||Green||White and green||chromed|
The Original Healthy Juicer Manual - DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE CHEAP IMMITATIONS!: Most people know about the extensive health benefits of juicing, but nobody enjoys the process of setting up the juicer and worst of all, cleaning up afterwards.
The Healthy Juicer is a rugged, efficient, and best of all - easy to use and clean masticating/cold-press juicer!
The Healthy Juicer is endorsed and sold by the leaders in the health/wheatgrass industry, like the famous Michael Bergonzi (with a career dedicated to growing and educating about wheatgrass at Optimum Health Institute and Hippocrates Health Institute since 1990!).
Founded in 2003 the Healthy Juicer company now boasts over 800 retailers around the United States and distribution in over 5 countries proving our commitment to quality and juice yield!
Juices Wheatgrass, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, Chard, Parsley, Lettuce - anything leafy!
Compact, Lightweight, Portable - Superb for travel!
*30-Second Cleanup* - Only 3 parts to clean and no internal screen to scrub!
Features Both a Suction Base (up to 100-Pounds of pressure) PLUS a stainless steel table clamp to affix to ANY surface!
Stainless steel end cap and grinding plate, hip retro design.
Live-Enzyme Juicing utilizing the cold-press masticating process
The Healthy Juicer takes minutes to disassemble and clean. Simply rinse off with warm soapy water. No internal screens that have hundreds of tiny holes to clog up and must be scrubbed with a brush over and over again. All of the excess waste pulp is neatly expelled out the front of the end cap into a separate bowl for easy disposal.
Durable BPA Free stainless steel inserts on the end cap and tip of the auger where the most force on the crushing is exerted will last a lifetime without wearing out.
The patented suction base is rated at over 100lbs of force and securely attaches to any smooth kitchen counter or table.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very compact: It takes less counter/table space than a small plate. Most of the electrics (except the L'Equip mini and the Waring JEX 328) are major space hogs.
2. Very efficient: Masticating juicers extract more juice than the centrifugal models. Perhaps more importantly, they do a better job of crushing tough plant cell walls and releasing enzymes - think minced garlic versus chopped garlic. (Whether or how much added health benefits this results in, depends on what you juice. It's hard to get good info on this, but plant enzymes typically help in breakdown and better absorption of nutrients.)
3. Cheap (Check out their Ebay listing - it's $10 cheaper over there.) If you don't want to drop upwards of $250 on an electric masticating juicer, or aren't sure whether you'll stick to it, this one's worth a try.
4. Easy to clean
1. The hopper's a bit small, which means you'll be reloading frequently. This seems to be the trouble with masticating juicers in general (including the electrics), but the Z-star manual juicer (also available on amazon, though at twice the cost) has a somewhat bigger hopper.
UPDATE: see effort section below.
2. As I haven't used this long enough, I can't say how durable it is, though it seems very tough and well-made. (The auger tip and the surface it crushes against are both stainless steel, and all the rest is polycarbonate.)
Turning the handle: Effortless for leafy veggies, very little effort for carrots and firm veggies, provided you cut them into smaller pieces first. Don't expect to be able to throw a whole carrot or radish in. The reviewer that claims that you need to be a weightlifter to turn this thing was funny, but wildly off the mark.
UPDATE: Curiously enough, on trying red cabbage, the juicer groans, esp. with largish pieces. I noticed that the juicing effort is quite sensitive to the size of the pieces - with smallish pieces, not only is less turning effort required, but the produce doesn't need pushing either. This lets you feed and crank the handle at the same time, making the process faster.
All in all, though, this idiosyncracy counts as a negative point, and I'm lowering my rating to 4 stars.
UPDATE 2: When juicing cabbage, drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the chopped cabbage - this completely eliminates the groaning (which happens due to friction between the rubbery leaves and the juicer body).
Cleaning: better than the electrics in this department because of fewer parts and simpler design. Cleanup is a major part of juicing effort, so I count this as a pro.
Cutting: For firm veggies, you'll have to cut them into smaller parts (no perfect julienne required; just a quick, sloppy chop would do.) Even so, this adds a little bit to the effort, so if you primarily want to juice firm veggies, you should look at an electric.
Setup: Very easy (again, from the simpler design).