Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) - Manual Wheatgrass Juicer - Kale, Spinach, Parsley and any other Leafy Green! Featuring a masticating live-enzyme cold press process!
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GUARANTEED HAPPY JUICING: The Manual Healthy Juicer has a guarantee. It's simple. If you aren't happy, send it back. We are confident in our product and maybe that is why for over 10 years our customers have kept us going and growing!
- MULTIPURPOSE JUICING: Juices Wheatgrass, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, Chard, Parsley, Lettuce - anything leafy - EASILY! Does it juice carrots and such? Yup, it sure does, but if that's your primary reason for juicing we'd probably encourage something else. Everything else, the Healthy Juicer is KING.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING AND EASE OF USE: We realized early on in development that ease of clean and effectiveness were the two most important things. Why? Because we made this because we were frustrated with the other options! Give the Healthy Juicer a week of use and you will get to our promised "30-Second Cleanup" mark! It just takes some getting used to, but we promise it's true. If it's not, send it back. Includes both a Suction Base AND Table Clamp! Use anywhere and it's GREAT for travelling, camping or in the RV. Easy to store under the shelf as well but fun enough to leave on display.
- GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY: Nothing can replace daily activity and an overall great diet, but with the manual Healthy Juicer you can finally start feeling *amazing*. Juicing vegetables and wheatgrass allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. If you are a carb type, you should eat one pound of raw vegetables per 50 pounds of body weight per day. Some people may find eating that many vegetables difficult, but it can be easily accomplished with a quick glass of vegetable juice
- DEVELOPED BY PEOPLE WHO JUICE: We developed the Healthy Juicer because we were tired of the super expensive electric juicers and cheap-o manual juicers out there! After trying one of those, 10 years ago, we set out to make a high quality unit that ACTUALLY WORKS and doesn't break! In consultation with an industrial engineer we brought to market the highest quality and best manual juicer on the planet. Guaranteed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
A few things I really like about this juicer:
1. It's manual, which alot of people seem to be saying is a "con" of the juicer, but I think it's awsome. You use no electricity, you can take it anywhere, and you even get a little arm excersize while using it. SO to those whimps who are complaining about the hand crank I say to you go out and spend your $250 on an electric one and quit bashing this great little unit! I mean seriously, it's not like the company advertized that the juicer would crank ITSELF.
2. The juicer came with several extra parts. I was pleased to see that the juicer came with extra of the items most likely to wear out or break, such as bushings etc. I am an auto mechanic, so I don't guess I am really qualified to say that it was "easy" to put together, but I had not trouble at all. There are instructions, as well as a dvd that DEMONSTRATES exactly how to put the thing together (not that I needed to use either of those). Pause it...slow motion...whatever you have to do to get this thing put together because I assure you it will be worth it.
3. Juice yield. I have to say that I just recently bought a hydraulic press juicer, which is supposed to have the highest yield of any juicer type, and when compared to this little unit I can guarantee I will be using my "healthyjuicer" more than I will that juice press. The amount of juice that this little thing extracts is amazing to me...Read more ›
1. Very compact: It takes less counter/table space than a small plate. Most of the electrics (except the L'Equip mini and the Waring JEX 328) are major space hogs.
2. Very efficient: Masticating juicers extract more juice than the centrifugal models. Perhaps more importantly, they do a better job of crushing tough plant cell walls and releasing enzymes - think minced garlic versus chopped garlic. (Whether or how much added health benefits this results in, depends on what you juice. It's hard to get good info on this, but plant enzymes typically help in breakdown and better absorption of nutrients.)
3. Cheap (Check out their Ebay listing - it's $10 cheaper over there.) If you don't want to drop upwards of $250 on an electric masticating juicer, or aren't sure whether you'll stick to it, this one's worth a try.
4. Easy to clean
1. The hopper's a bit small, which means you'll be reloading frequently. This seems to be the trouble with masticating juicers in general (including the electrics), but the Z-star manual juicer (also available on amazon, though at twice the cost) has a somewhat bigger hopper.
UPDATE: see effort section below.
2. As I haven't used this long enough, I can't say how durable it is, though it seems very tough and well-made. (The auger tip and the surface it crushes against are both stainless steel, and all the rest is polycarbonate.)
Turning the handle: Effortless for leafy veggies, very little effort for carrots and firm veggies, provided you cut them into smaller pieces first. Don't expect to be able to throw a whole carrot or radish in.Read more ›
That being said, you CAN juice carrots with the healthy juicer. I juice them every day. Usually just 1 or two to go along with my collards, kale, parsley, and celery. You have to cut them in thin strips first. Not julienne or anything that tiny, but you don't want a huge chunk of carrot stopping up your auger. Cutting a carrot takes approximately 20 seconds though some of the 1 stars would tell you what a humongous hassle it is.
Several others complain about how it doesn't juice apples or oranges. Well, it can. Just not by themselves. Again, this is an example of using the wrong tool for the job. If you want straight orange juice, get a citrus squeezer. Plain Apple juice? Centrifugal juicer.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This manual juicer works quite well. I also have an Omega Wheatgrass Juicer that I really like but this one is good for traveling. Read morePublished 6 days ago by A Customer
Very simple to set up and take down. Super easy to clean, and works way better than I expected it to. Love this thing. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Jason St
I did not want my first foray into juicing to leave me with another large expensive kitchen appliance. This one did not. I also wanted ease of clean-up which I got. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alicia
Awesome juicer for my wheatgrass shots!!I love that you can take this anywhere. Easy to use, easy clean up and portable! 👍Published 16 days ago by michele
Material is as described and this works well. The suction ALSO works the lock for the top part, I didn't read that anywhere. Read morePublished 16 days ago by chinookgeo
I LOVE my juicer!!! It extracts kale, spinach, and all the regular fruits and veggies I normally juice on my electric juicer. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer