Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) - Manual ..." and save 10% off the $54.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
The Original Healthy Juicer (Lexen GP27) - Manual Wheatgrass Juicer - Kale, Spinach, Parsley and any other Leafy Green! Featuring a masticating live-enzyme cold press process!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GUARANTEED HAPPY JUICING: The Manual Healthy Juicer has a guarantee. Its simple. If you arent happy, send it back. We are confident in our product and maybe that is why for over 10 years our customers have kept us going and growing!
- MULTIPURPOSE JUICING: Juices Wheatgrass, Kale, Spinach, Collard Greens, Chard, Parsley, Lettuce - anything leafy - EASILY! Does it juice carrots and such? Yup, it sure does, but if thats your primary reason for juicing wed probably encourage something else. Everything else, the Healthy Juicer is KING.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING AND EASE OF USE: We realized early on in development that ease of clean and effectiveness were the two most important things. Why? Because we made this because we were frustrated with the other options! Give the Healthy Juicer a week of use and you will get to our promised 30-Second Cleanup mark! It just takes some getting used to, but we promise its true. If its not, send it back. Includes both a Suction Base AND Table Clamp! Use anywhere and its GREAT for travelling, camping or in the RV. Easy to store under the shelf as well but fun enough to leave on display.
- GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY: Nothing can replace daily activity and an overall great diet, but with the manual Healthy Juicer you can finally start feeling *amazing*. Juicing vegetables and wheatgrass allows you to consume an optimal amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. If you are a carb type, you should eat one pound of raw vegetables per 50 pounds of body weight per day. Some people may find eating that many vegetables difficult, but it can be easily accomplished with a quick glass of vegetable juice
- DEVELOPED BY PEOPLE WHO JUICE: We developed the Healthy Juicer because we were tired of the super expensive electric juicers and cheap-o manual juicers out there! After trying one of those, 10 years ago, we set out to make a high quality unit that ACTUALLY WORKS and doesnt break! In consultation with an industrial engineer we brought to market the highest quality and best manual juicer on the planet. Guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE | Juice More Greens - Easier & Faster with the Healthy Juicer!
Why Juice Your Greens with the HEALTHY JUICER? Because juicing a glass of your favorite greens shouldn't take up your whole morning. The Healthy Juicer was designed to be simple, mobile, versatile, and EASY TO CLEAN. Don't waste 30 minutes of your day when you could spend 5 minutes or less to get a large cup of green juice!
SPEND MORE TIME DOING WHAT YOU LOVE | JUICE + CLEAN-UP IN 5 MIN. OR LESS
People choose the Healthy Juicer because it saves them time and is easy to clean - 30 seconds or LESS. Prep your greens, place the juice cup under the spout by the handle, and you’re on your way. Now what? After you’re done juicing, unscrew the parts, rinse them off in the sink, and walah! You’re done. NO screen to spend 20 minutes scrubbing. Drink your green juice and get back to enjoying what you love.
HOW-TO Juice in 5 Minutes or Less
✵ Prep Your Greens
✵ Place the Juice Cup Under the Spout by the Handle
✵ Use the Hand-Crank to Juice Your Greens
✵ Disassemble Your Juicer; Rinse All Parts
✵ You're DONE
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR GREENS | HIGH JUICE YIELD
Have you ever juiced before and felt like you weren’t getting much juice out of all the greens you put in? We had the same problem, which is why we designed the Healthy Juicer! It’s high juice yield and cold-press technology will ensure that you’re getting the MOST out of your greens. Get more juice, faster with the Healthy Juicer!
Our Favorite Juice Recipe | Powerful Greens
This recipe is heavy on the greens and is packed with nutrients. The Granny Smith apples add a delightful kick!
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 handfuls of kale or wheatgrass
- 3 large stalks of celery
- 1/2 a medium size cucumber
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 2 Granny Smith apples
10,000+ PEOPLE LOVE THE HEALTHY JUICER? WHY? IT'S VERSATILE, EFFECTIVE, & SAFE!
Be as Creative as You'd Like!
Juice all your favorite leafy greens and wheatgrass! The Healthy Juicer ensures that you get the MOST out of every green you're juicing. Get creative. Have fun with it - Try a variety of greens and start your day with a nutrient boost.
Juice in Your Kitchen or On-the-Go!
The Healthy Juicer has both a secure-locking suction base and a table clamp, should you need it. Juice with confidence. After you're done juicing, break it down into its 5 main parts and store it the cabinet or pack it up for your weekend trip.
BPA-Free Auger with Stainless Steel Tip and Stainless Steel End Cap.
We believe in safety first! Whether you're juicing for yourself or your whole family, know that none of your greens are being tainted by un-safe materials. We don't take shortcuts when it comes to health :)
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Healthy Juicer Direct||Cooking Toys||Edofiy inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dltliving|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, you CAN juice carrots with the healthy juicer. I juice them every day. Usually just 1 or two to go along with my collards, kale, parsley, and celery. You have to cut them in thin strips first. Not julienne or anything that tiny, but you don't want a huge chunk of carrot stopping up your auger. Cutting a carrot takes approximately 20 seconds though some of the 1 stars would tell you what a humongous hassle it is.
Several others complain about how it doesn't juice apples or oranges. Well, it can. Just not by themselves. Again, this is an example of using the wrong tool for the job. If you want straight orange juice, get a citrus squeezer. Plain Apple juice? Centrifugal juicer. Although it's not specifically designed to juice oranges and apples, it will still juice them as long as you have something substantial to run through it after the oranges. Like a carrot. Or a couple stalks of celery. Or some collards. I encountered this problem when I first got the juicer and I then blogged about it. [...] It IS possible to successfully juice soft fruits like oranges, tomatoes, and cucumber. You just have to remember to juice them first and then run a carrot or something through to help press out all of the pulp.
A list of things I've successfully juiced so far:
Strangely, I've never used my wheatgrass juicer for wheatgrass, so I can't speak to that functionality except to say that you should expect to use a lot of grass to make a couple ounces of juice. That's just the nature of the beast. There's just not that much juice in wheatgrass.
As far as pulp goes, I've NEVER had an issue with wet pulp. My pulp is always super dry compared to the pulp from a centrifugal juicer. If you've got wet pulp, you're doing something wrong. Watch the how-to video on the Lexen website if you're having trouble. Personally, I always use the little white wheatgrass cap regardless of what I'm juicing. Seems to extract more juice that way. I love my juicer. If it ever breaks, I'm buying a new one.
All in all its a laborious process and slow.
C'est la vie, live and learn.
Then it takes a lot of cranking to get a very very little dribble of juice, and a good part of that little dribble goes into the dish you have to have to catch the fibers and gets reabsorbed. The juice is supposed to drip out the back (under the handle) into a special container, but not all of it does, and the container gets bumped and moves and the juice dribbles down to the base and leaks all around the base and onto your counter. I've used it twice now and it's not been satisfactory either time. I will try it again if I can find a table edge that it fits on, and if I have a better experience with it, I will change my review. At this point, I'm sorry I got it.
It juices greens well as well as carrots, cut up length wise, celery. I have not done tomatoes but cukes to ok to. Can be hard to crank but really, not that hard, you out to much in could be hard. I only juice about 4 ounces so not hard. If dong a pint then maybe you can complain. But I love it. Also it travel wells. Maybe a handy bag to store all he pieces safyly could be nice. If you only wish to juice greens this works as stated.