Other Sellers on Amazon
OPTP Original McKenzie Cervical Roll - (703) Pillow for spine and neck support during sleep
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA
- Neck support pillow that slides into pillowcase
- Constructed of low density foam with removable, washable cover
- Promotes good posture and natural sleeping habits to alleviate and prevent neck and back pain
- Measures 20" L x 3.5" diameter
- Made in USA
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Original McKenzie Cervical Roll – Spine and Neck Support Pillow; for Side or Back Sleepers
- Alleviate neck and back pain: Lessen and prevent neck or back pain that typically results from poor sleeping posture and pressure on discs in the spine
- Increase sleeping comfort: The soft, low density foam provides a padded cushion that supports the neck region while sleeping, working in conjunction with your regular pillow
- Improve cervical spine posture: The roll’s size and shape helps your upper spine maintain its proper curve and alignment while sleeping, promoting a healthful posture
- Personalize to your needs: Quickly and easily slide the roll into your pillowcase, and immediately experience comfort while you sleep on your side or back
- Features a removable, washable cover | Measures 20" L x 3.5" diameter
Trusted by professionals.
The Original McKenzie Cervical Roll, developed by renowned physical therapist Robin McKenzie, is trusted and recommended by therapists, chiropractors, and spinal experts around the globe.
- Ideal for use with Treat Your Own Neck book by Robin McKenzie
- Used and recommended by certified McKenzie Method therapists (Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
If you find yourself waking up with neck or back pain, the Cervical Roll might be the simple solution you need. The 20" L x 3.5" diameter roll quickly tucks into the front of most pillowcases, from standard to king size.
- Easily slide the roll into your pillowcase; stays in place as you sleep
- Experience comfort while sleeping on your side or back
- Support your neck and spine with the soft, comfortable, low density foam
- Easily hand wash the removable cover with a mild detergent
The Cervical Roll is specifically designed to prevent neck or back pain that typically results from poor sleeping posture and pressure on discs in the spine.
- Maintain the proper curve of your cervical spine while sleeping
- Improve neck and back position and posture for a healthful spine
- Develop better sleeping habits, or your side or back, for long-term health
Compare with similar items
Package Type: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best best is to splurge and buy a cervical, memory contour pillow which has the right mix of compliance and firmness and will adjust to YOUR natural lordotic curve. Talk with your therapist and your physician FIRST, as appropriate cervical positioning at night time and sleeping often depends on the location and nature of your spinal problem.
I sleep with this positioned on top of my regular pillow. It feels a bit more comfortable and I can adjust it easier than if it is inside my pillow cover. It's kept it's shape well.
Edit to say if you get the worthless soft one instead of the firm one, call Amazon. They have amazing customer service!
I put this "roll" pillow in the bottom of a pillowcase.
In the top part of the pillowcase, I have a very minimally stuffed pillow. That one I easily made out of an inexpensive zipper pillow case from Walmart and some stuffing from a $2 pillow.
Since then, I wake up without pain. If I have pain during the day, this pillow even helps correct me if I rest on it for a few minutes.
I can travel with the "roll" pillow (small and squishy and fits anywhere) and I can even use it when sitting in a lawnchair or in the car. Have purchased two to make sure I always have one readily available.