BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2015
I work in wet conditions consistently. These boots have proved to be better than all the others I purchased before. I had paid $160+ on other boots labeled as waterproof... no way. No boot made out of leather is waterproof, no matter what they say.The Muck boots, by contrast, are not only really waterproof; they are comfortable, easy on and off (which is very handy for my job), and I was surprised how lightweight they are, but yet they feel sturdy enough for taking a beating all day; I work on my feet moving all day, mostly on wet grass and muddy conditions. These boots can take it. I like that the sole is extra thick and rough. Highly recommended!

***UPDATE*** - 3 months later:
I was very excited when I got these boots at first, as you can tell from my first review on them. However 3 months into using them in the conditions I stated in my original review, they were very dissapointing. These boots are advertised as being tough for work, but they are not. The left boot ruptured right by the toe joint, at which point the became unusable for their purpose to keep your feet dry. I was also surprised how fast the sole wore out to a smooth treadless surface on the main pressure points, which made them slippery in wet conditions. Besides, the color faded to an ugly ashy gray (was black). In conclusion, these boots are not what they are advertised, I went with the many good reviews about them. I saw some reviews about the boots not being built as they used to be, but I never owned a pair before so I decided to form my own opinion. My opinion cost me $100 for something that lasted 3 months. I feel that manufacturers should not try to increase their profit margin by reducing quality, just increase the price and keep the good quality. People who are looking for quality often do not mind paying what it's worth. These boots are not worth it.
review image review image review image review image
on January 3, 2016
Pros:
True to size
Easy on/off
Easy to clean
Comfortable
Pant legs fit over the top

Cons:
Sole is a bit stiff
Won't win any fashion shows

I bought the Jobber boots to wear to work and in the winter slop and around the house when I don't need big winter boots. These fit the bill perfectly. I wear a size 11 ½ or 12 normally and the Jobber boots in Mens size 12 (size 13 for Women) fit just as I'd expect, not to tight or to loose. I have a little room in the toe and side, just enough to wear a heavier pair of socks but not two pair. The top of the boot is flexible enough for my foot to easily slide in without using the pull loops but also small enough for my pant legs to early fit over.

The CR-foam lining make the boots very comfortable to wear and does not transfer the cold through the rubber like my previous LL B duck boots were prone to do. I was a little confused at first by the Fit recommendation it made from my profile until I realized it was referring to a 13 Woman and not a 13 Men. I ordered my true size and they fit perfectly.
on July 30, 2014
I got so tired of getting wet feet each each morning when I stepped out into my year and did chores and those days are gone now that I have a pair of MuckBoots.

My feet stay comfortable and dry and I find when I have walked through mud, the MuckBoots are easy to clean off with the swipe of a stick or a knife.

The only thing I'd like to see on the MuckBoot is a small tab on the back heel that would allow me to step on it so that I could step out of the boot without having to bend down and hold the boot, or pull it off with my hands.

The fit was perfect and even after wearing these boot nearly all day, my feet never ache. There wasn't a need for a break-in period like some boots (combat boots in the Army) I had years ago.
on December 4, 2014
I purchased this pair of MuckBoots after I had to return a pair of similar boots to LL Bean (too small) and LL Bean did not have replacements in the next size up due to "end of season" (it was still winter). So I needed another option as there were still several weeks of snowy weather and I needed a lower-cut boot that would be easy on/off. These boots are just what I wanted and work well whatever the weather (snow, mud, rain, etc.). The diamond tread on the Jobbers is not great on ice. I subsequently bought a pair of Muckboot Artic Pro boots for cold weather and the tread on the Artic Pro is works better on ice. However the Jobbers do work well. The Jobbers run a bit large, so I would not want to go on a hike in the Jobbers (the Artic Pros are a tighter fit), but for around the yard or around town the Jobbers work well. The only drawback... made in China. I have a couple of pairs of "made in USA" Danner boots (which I like very much), but the Danner boots are not slip on/off. Plus some of the Danner boots, LL Bean, and other brands are made in China too, so no longer can I always find the right boot, with the right fit that is made in USA.
on May 31, 2014
I spent a lot of time looking for boots that would be easy to slip on when I do yard work and then need to run into the house for something. I wanted them to be comfortable and impervious to water and muddy muck. I wanted them to be easy to hose off or clean quickly in the utility sink. I wanted them to be about ankle height and of a material that would not chafe. Besides having all of the qualities already listed, I wanted them to accommodate my wide foot. I took a chance on the Original MuckBoots Adult Jobber Boot; I am very happy I did. These are great boots that meet all the things I was looking for.
on November 1, 2014
I might expect folks from the N.E. would laugh @ this review, However I will use these boots to fish my skiff in Florida in the winter time @ night, where wet feet and high wind can make U want to go home @ 69%.
Anyway, these boots come large as they expect you to wear med. to large socks with them.
I ordered mens 10s as that is what I wear in sneakers. With my normal light weight sneaker socks these boots where way to big.
When I found the right pair of socks ( thick wool hiking) I felt these boots fit perfect.
As we have had cold front pass through ( its 65% Burrr!) I have been able wear them all day with wool socks. Trip to H depot and Lowes, working on the boat and everything else. Eight hours later, I am happy. Just get the right size for U and you will be happy.
on July 7, 2015
Excellent garden shoe for my backyard. Easy on easy off without using my hands. Easily washes off dirt and protects my feet from getting muddy as opposed to wearing my garden shoes. A little on the big side, but can be easily remedied with summer socks during summer and spring and thick winter socks during the cold season (my son wears size 8.5 wide, but this shoe easily fits him with about an inch to spare), and very comfortable. Would buy again.
on January 25, 2016
Muck boots. I have the full-calf Muck Boots I bought in 2006, which are still great (after 10 years!), but overkill for daily activities around the ranch. My old beater shoes I was using finally gave up the ghost, and so I got these - and they are just fine. The are easy to slip on and off, but do not come off unless you want them to. I muck stalls every day - these keep my dry, warm, not overly warm, and I can wade into whatever the horses left there with no fear. They are comfortable, unlike cheap rubber boots - you can wear them all day if you want. They are well-made and durable. If you work out in the garden, in the stalls or paddocks, or in the kennels, you can't go wrong with these. Get them!
on September 1, 2017
These are the best boots I have ever purchased. They are the only ones that I can take on and off without having to use my hands. The boots are also insulated and of course waterproof.
on May 18, 2011
These are just what I was looking for and meet several of my needs. First they are super easy on, so I will actually wear them even when I am in a hurry. That had been a problem for me that I end up just wearing my sneakers because I do not want to take the time to put on the boots. Second they are completely waterproof. So far no water has gotten in no matter what I am doing. Third, they are nice and low so they work well with all of my pants and do not look goofy when I am wearing them. The jobber boot is also comfortable in a range of temperatures. I wore them in 90 degree weather and had no issues. Finally, they appear well made and durable. These boots do everything that I could reasonably ask and that is why I gave them five starts.
If I were to really dream, the boots could do a little more. Since they are pull on, the fit is no always super snug. Not that it is loose, but laces do let you cinch things up tighter than pull ons. Also, I am a size seven and the sevens that I ordered are just a little big on me. You really cannot win on this front as I see reviews that say they run big and others that say the jobbers run small. Lastly, these boots could be an inch taller. Some places say these are 7" and others (including amazon) say they are 6". I was hoping for 7", but they are 6". One more inch and I would have at least tried to use these as my winter boots.
All told, I am really happy with these jobber boots. I use them as rain boots, garden boots and use them lawn mowing. They really save my other shoes from wear and tear, especially in wet conditions.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.