Original Natural Charcoal - 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoals - Unique Blend of Apple, Cherry, and Oak Trees - No Smoke, No Sparks, and Low Ash (17.6lbs)
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WHILE OTHER LUMP CHARCOALS have a strong chemical smell, are extremely hard to light or burn, and have oversized, unusable chunks, Original Natural Charcoal is made from 100% natural hardwood, can light up quick with just a 1 ½ sheet of paper, and produces zero smoke, sparks, and minimum ash. This means you can set up your barbecue in as fast as 5 minutes, serve grilled recipes infused with delicious, smoky, sweet flavor, and leave your friends and family awestruck by your grill mastery.
- MADE FROM 100% NATURAL HARDWOOD BLEND OF APPLE, CHERRY, AND OAK which gives a sweet, warm, and fruity flavor without blackening the meat … perfect for beef, poultry, game birds, and pork.
- NO CHEMICALS, ADDITIVES, BORAX OR COAL -Say “goodbye” to barbecues that smell like gasoline and have strong, bitter aftertaste. With Original Natural Charcoal, you can finally treat yourself to mouthwatering barbecues that preserve the juiciness and flavor of the meat combined with the mild, sweet aroma of hardwood.
- "CHEF GRADE" LUMP CHARCOAL DESIGNED FOR PITMASTERS AND BARBECUE LOVERS - Whether you're competing against the best pitmasters in the world or preparing a sumptuous feast for your loved ones, we guarantee that your barbecue can rival even those in restaurants and high-end diners. We already did the homework for you by investing thousands of hours in perfecting the best charcoal product so you can prepare signature grilled dishes your family will love.
- EXCLUSIVE 100% “SIZZLING” GUARANTEE - Every bag of Original Natural Charcoal comes with our exclusive 100% “SIZZLING” Guarantee. If your hickory-smoked beef and pork ribs fail to send your family or friends to food heaven, let us know within 30 days for a complete 100% refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Discover Why Pitmasters Are Switching To Original Natural Charcoal For Cook Offs Or Weekend Backyard Grillings … And Why You Should Too!
Pitmasters and grillers are discovering why Original Natural Charcoal is the best lump charcoal.
And here's why:
It has clean burning with low ash production.
Feasting on barbecue chicken skewers is one thing … cleaning up afterward is another. With this lump charcoal, cleaning your pit, stove, or grill is as easy as marinating your signature ribeye steak - no mess, no complications.
No additives to affect your food or your health
Original Natural Charcoal is made with 100% natural hardwood trees that leave a wonderful taste and sweet aroma … while preserving the flavor and the nutrients of your dish.
So not only you’re feasting on delectable grilled recipes, you’re nourishing your body with healthy, fat-free meals.
The True Benefits of Original Natural Charcoal:- 100% Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoals
- Unique Blend of Apple, Cherry, and Oak Trees
- No Smoke, No Sparks, and Low Ash
- Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Product
- Fast Amazon Prime Shipping
- Exclusive 100% “Sizzling” Guarantee
Every bag of Original Natural Charcoal comes with our exclusive 100% “SIZZLING” Guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with how delicious your BBQ is, let us know within 30 days for a 100% refund.
Limited Quantity Available at 10% off!
Order a bag of Original Natural Charcoal Today and Discover Why Our Customers Are Super Pumped To Try New Barbecue Recipes! Click Add To Cart Today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest disappointment is the amount and size, or lack thereof, of the charcoal bag. I would say that the first bag I used had over 20% small to ultra fine charcoal material. It was a major disappointment for a product that costs more than most of the competition. The material was virtually unusable in either of my charcoal cookers.
This charcoal has quite a bit of hype, but ultimately fails to live up to the expectations. I'll go back to my cheaper B&B that I can get at numerous local vendors. Or if I want good quality, I'll buy a few bags of Fogo.