Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Original Get Lost Wasp Natural and Safe Non-Toxic Hanging Wasp Deterrent - for Wasps Hornets Yellowjackets, 2-Pack Effective Decoy Repellent
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EFFECTIVE VISUAL DETERRENT: The simulated original Get Lost Wasp nest relies on wasps' natural instinctive and territorial behavior to avoid building new nests within a 200 ft. radius of a competing existing colony. Helps to prevent wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets from building new nests provided there are no existing nests in the area!
- MULTIPLE DECOY NESTS: 2-Pack of durable paper-like artificial wasp nests constructed from a weather resistant cotton and bamboo fiber blend; each hanging wasp deterrent measures 8 inches in diameter with a height of 10 inches.
- NON-TOXIC & CHEMICAL-FREE: Stop using toxic chemical sprays and foams that have a limited effect and rely on repeated use. Keep children, pets, and everyone else safe within your outdoor living area while enjoying time together outside.
- QUICK & EASY TO DEPLOY: Simply hang the original Get Lost Wasp under eaves, decks, dense tree canopy or any other protected outdoor area with limited amount to rain and moisture. Then sit back, relax, and appreciate a sting-free BBQ, pool party, family get together, and more.
- PERFECT NO-KILL & NO-TRAP SOLUTION: Both hornets and some species of wasps provide vital pest control services within an ecosystem and feed on other nuisance insects such as aphids & mosquitos. Killing social wasps with traditional high maintenance traps is counterproductive as this only encourages more wasp activity! Trapped or dead wasps may release alarm pheromones in which fellow wasps then arrive to investigate and attack the perceived danger.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get Lost Wasp Beee Free Natural & Non-Toxic Wasp Deterrent is a chemical free solution to help prevent wasp infestations from ruining your outdoor activities. The Get Lost Wasp is a simulated wasp nest which acts on wasps' instinctual and territorial behavior. Most species of wasps have a natural tendency to avoid nesting within a 200 ft. radius of a competing colony. Wasps also tend to patrol no further from their nest than this same 200 ft. radius. The Get Lost Wasp acts as a first line of defense in the pest management of your property by simulating that the area is already claimed by an existing colony of wasps. The best results are achieved when the Get Lost Wasp is deployed in early spring when a queen is scouting for a favorable location to establish her nest. Once she encounters the Get Lost Wasp she will move on to find a non-contested area elsewhere. The Get Lost Wasp will also deter random wasps from loitering in the area when they recognize the competing simulated nest. If the Get Lost Wasp is placed in an area where there is already an established colony of wasps, the product has a limited effect. It is important to clear out any existing wasp nests prior to hanging the Get Lost Wasp in the chosen location. The best locations to hang the Get Lost Wasp are under eaves, under a deck/porch or under a dense tree canopy. Made from a paper-like material constructed from cotton and bamboo fiber, the Get Lost Wasp has some limited resistance to weather and is sensitive to rain and moisture. Deployment of the Get Lost Wasp to areas which have limited exposure to rain and moisture is recommended. When weather conditions are not favorable it is advised that the Get Lost Wasp should be taken indoors. The Get Lost Wasp is a great cost-effective way to help naturally protect your property against annoying and possibly dangerous infestations of most species of wasps and yellow jackets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, we've used this for over a year and although wasp randomly fly around, we have had NO Nest built at all...Love this!!! Would highly recommend!!
In addition to placing these, I was also advised to use some peppermint and lemongrass essential oils sprayed around the areas wasps and hornets frequent, so if you're in dire need of a solution and your wasp catchers can only hold so many, I would suggest that as an alternative.