Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on August 4, 2015
I needed RCA cables for my WiiU as one doesn't come in the box. I have a projector setup but it doesn't have HDMI, so I have to downgrade the signal type. I connected this cable up and it made a nice secure connection to the WiiU and the RCAs side as well. The cable itself has a nice sturdy feel and build quality to it. It is certainly a nice replacement or addition if you require RCA connections. I have used the WiiU with this cable a few times and extended amount of hours with no issues. The video and audio have been solid on this cable so far. I have also connected and unconnected the cable a few times as well. A nice connection each time. I'm not sure how long any cable can endure multiple connect/reconnects but so far this one is working out great for me. It has about 4 to 5 feet of cable itself, so it can connect via a TV stand or such without issue. Its pretty much a duplicate of the original WiiU RCA cables.
on October 22, 2014
I was so glad 2 find this cord !!! ... my son still has the Original Wii & I used 2 play it all the time .... but Kinda wore off after awhile. So one boring day I decided 2 start playing it again ☺ ... I'm handicapped & have little use of my hands .... so I can't play the other gaming systems ... but I can play baseball, tennis & ping pong pretty well 😆 ...but when my son set it back up 4 me this cable was missing. 😕 ... I was so hoping I would find one that wasn't a ton of money !!! Of course once again Amazon came 2 the rescue 👍 ... The cable fit the system on the first try & is still working 2day !!! Luvin all the exercise i'm getting ... 5 Stars from me ☆☆☆☆☆ !!!
on October 14, 2016
Our original AV cable is routed through our wall, so buying this seemed like a better option that opening up our living room wall when our son wanted to put the Wii in his bedroom. We also got a sensor bar (also from Nintendo). As far as I can tell, it's identical to the original, and it has worked great, just as the original one has for years now.
on March 13, 2017
This cord came in quite handy! After the cable guy left I couldn't seem to find this cord anymore..So I decided to order one through Amazon and at first there was no sound..I figured it out and now it's good as new!My daughters and I played the Wii games bc we were so happy to finally play after waiting for so long to look for a new cord!Highly recommended!!And the cord was ordered on Thursday evening and arrived on a Saturday!
on June 25, 2017
Thank you. Arrived quickly and was finally able to get the Wii back up and running.
on July 21, 2016
The cord works as it should but it is much shorter than the original cord. I had to move my Wii to make this cord work.
on July 24, 2017
Works great!!! No problems!!! A+++++
on May 12, 2017
replacement for lost original.
on April 27, 2016
Needed to buy a new cord because the rabbit we had chewed through the original cord. This one is working perfectly.
on March 26, 2017
This is not the HD cable

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.