|Item model number||EE-I3100FBEGWW|
|Item Weight||1.91 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.94 x 0.43 x 59.06 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.94 x 0.43 x 59.06 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 29, 2018|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Samsung Original DeX USB-C to HDMI 1.5 m Cable for Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4 - Black
|Compatible Devices||Samsung galaxy s4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Launch DeX mode on your Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4
- Supports HDMI 2 0 and 4K video screen mirroring
- DeX Cable is now all you need to use Samsung DeX
- Plug the HDMI end to your display and the USB-C to your Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4 and you're ready to go
- The ultra-simple design is easy to use and carry and responsive when connected
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Original DeX USB-C to HDMI 1 5 m Cable for Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4 - Black
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Picture quality is as good as your tv screen, mine was extremely clear!
Top reviews from other countries
DeX loads up extremely fast and gives true 1080p quality. Netflix is super fast to use and great quality.
My only issue is that my picture is slightly expanded over the screen edges. I've read into it and it's because HDMI cannot be scaled like on a computer monitor. This means some TVs (like mine) may not display the screen properly with no way to adjust it.
Samsung DeX doesn't let you adjust it using the software either.
I also tried it with a smaller TV upstairs and found that it wasn't as bad but it still was missing a portion of screen.
This is probably because my TVs are getting old now and I need an upgrade.
I've worked around it for now by using a cheap HDMI to VGA (PC monitor old style) converter. This does give an instant, perfect picture with the ability to adjust the horizontal and vertical screen areas.
Once connected it's a fantastic platform. Using the phone as a trackpad is a bit tricky and I will probably invest in a bluetooth keyboard and touchpad soon.
Well worth the money but just expect that if you have an old TV or screen, it may crop some out over hdmi.
You can also use HDMI to Displayport adapter but that would limit most people to just PC monitors.
The monitor screen comes alive
It's worth noting that the power to run the DeX application (not the monitor, that obviously runs on its own power source) comes from the phone battery so keep aware of how much battery power you have if you plan to do a lot of work in DeX mode. However, having said that about the phone battery suppying the power to run DeX, don't feel that this means a negative comment: the Note 9 battery is perfectly capable of running this for a good long time, the same as it is for the usual phone apps.
When the DeX cable is plugged into the phone, the phone's USB-C port isn't available for anything else (like charging the phone or attaching other devices), which isn't normally a problem but which means, if you are likely to want to run DeX and use other devices at the same time (like portable hard drives or USB sticks etc) then you may want to look for a USB-C adaptor which can plug into the phone first and then plug an HDMI cable into the adaptor plus any other USB stick or SD card etc that you might also want to use for storage or transfer of files at the same time as using the DeX facility.
Samsung DeX is a really useful facility and this cable is a perfect and neat way to connect your phone to your monitor for the 'big screen' app to function.
Now about connecting to different screens. Hotels can be tricky. Some have only one HDMI active and you need to connect to all of them and test. Screen size must be adjusted on TV to unscaled. And some TV's does not work at all.
Usability. If you don't have laptop or tablet and wish bigger screen then it's great addition to your phone. If you travel a lot and get lucky to have newish TV in your hotel room then you don't need laptop. Replaces laptop for basic needs.