|Item model number||EE-I3100FBEGWW|
|Item Weight||1.91 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.94 x 0.43 x 59.06 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.94 x 0.43 x 59.06 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 29, 2018|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SAMSUNG Original DeX USB-C to HDMI 1.5 m Cable for Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4 - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Samsung galaxy s4|
|Cable Type||USB, HDMI|
|Connector Type||Usb, Hdmi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Launch DeX mode on your Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4
- Supports HDMI 2 0 and 4K video screen mirroring
- DeX Cable is now all you need to use Samsung DeX
- Plug the HDMI end to your display and the USB-C to your Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4 and you're ready to go
- The ultra-simple design is easy to use and carry and responsive when connected
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Samsung Original DeX USB-C to HDMI 1 5 m Cable for Galaxy Note 9 and Tab S4 - Black
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By acorn on September 28, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
The monitor screen comes alive
It's worth noting that the power to run the DeX application (not the monitor, that obviously runs on its own power source) comes from the phone battery so keep aware of how much battery power you have if you plan to do a lot of work in DeX mode. However, having said that about the phone battery suppying the power to run DeX, don't feel that this means a negative comment: the Note 9 battery is perfectly capable of running this for a good long time, the same as it is for the usual phone apps.
When the DeX cable is plugged into the phone, the phone's USB-C port isn't available for anything else (like charging the phone or attaching other devices), which isn't normally a problem but which means, if you are likely to want to run DeX and use other devices at the same time (like portable hard drives or USB sticks etc) then you may want to look for a USB-C adaptor which can plug into the phone first and then plug an HDMI cable into the adaptor plus any other USB stick or SD card etc that you might also want to use for storage or transfer of files at the same time as using the DeX facility.
Samsung DeX is a really useful facility and this cable is a perfect and neat way to connect your phone to your monitor for the 'big screen' app to function.