Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Original Penguin Men's P55 Straight Fit Chino Pant
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on August 11, 2014
These pants are great. The fabric looks expensive and the fit is ideal for my body shape. these pants match everything and, had the fit been "off", I imagine that getting them properly fit wouldn't be problematic. The pockets are much better than previous generations of Original Penguin pants, which were like magic "lose everything" portals into a dimension of lost stuff.
on February 20, 2014
Great fit, my husband loves these pants, for work, and golf, any any other time i wont let him wear shorts ;)
on March 31, 2015
There are great pants I wear at least once a week. And had them for a less 3 months now!
on April 30, 2015
Very comfy. Although I usually wear a 32x32 I had to go one size up. To be fair, though, I've been putting on some weight so maybe I under estimated my size.
on July 9, 2015
Good quality and perfect fit. The color is slightly lighter than pictured as I was expecting a darker shade but it's workable.
on November 5, 2015
good quality and fit. I ordered the same size in these as I do for most other brands and they fit as expected.
on February 20, 2014
on April 23, 2014
I have thick legs for my waist and they fit perfect. Good fit but not tight. New favorite pants. .
on February 6, 2015
Color is incredible, as the case with most OP pants. Sizes are on point. My lady is a BIG fan.
on April 19, 2016
I have been using these for the last few years. The quality and the fit are the best