Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 4, 2012
I have a lot of jeans, but I think that this pair is my new favorite. I think they look sharp and they are comfortable. They are a little long, so I roll the ends up. I may be a little old for that look (I'm 34) but I like to think I can pull it off. I bought these because I like Penguin products and I have to say they are my new favorite jeans. I'd definitely recommend them. The only negative I could think of is that they are thin, so if it is cold outside, you may want to wear long underwear. I live in Chicago, so this is something I have to think about. However, I still love them!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2012
These jeans fit great, and very accurately sized. Great dark blue color.
No worries when purchasing from the Penguin. Looks great with the Penguin polo I got as well.
on September 20, 2013
The fit is great but that is relative to the wearer. Compared to other jeans I have though, this pair is my favorite. Nice weight and nice color.
on November 22, 2012
THEY ARE GREAT JEANS,, BUT YOU MUST LIKE TO WEAR THEM ON YOUR HIP,,NOT YOUR WAIST,,,OTHER THAN THAT VERY STYLISH LOOKING,,,
on January 8, 2013
These jeans fit well with a slimmer leg than most. Nothing special for the price, none of the high end details you'd expect at this price point. Made in China.
on October 17, 2012
These had a decent enough fit, but they were so thin when I picked them up that they felt somewhat cheap.

I mean, for the price it's hard to complain, but I didn't really like the paper-thin denim's feel.
on December 2, 2013
These fit me properly, they don't feel as if they are about to fall off! Rather like some, don't feel too thin, if they were put on long johns or tights. Fed up with buying jeans that state they're my size, and they son't fit, too long, or there is no waist, and that's from so-called Designer brands! I need a second pair before they alter the design/fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.