Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
The Original PlasmaCar by PlaSmart – Blue – Ride On Toy, Ages 3 yrs and Up, No batteries, gears, or pedals, Twist, Turn, Wiggle for endless fun
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO BATTERIES, GEARS, OR PEDALS, the Original PlasmaCar® is kid friendly; kid approved
- USE INDOORS OR OUT while reaching exhilarating speeds up to 6 mph / 10 km/hr; ADULT FRIENDLY it supports up to 220 lb / 100 kg on smooth, flat surfaces
- A SLEEK DESIGN with a patented safety seat PlasmaCar® by PlaSmart is great for children 3 yrs and up, and it’s easy to use – just prop your feet up on the footrests and turn the steering wheel to get moving
- ENJOY PEACE OF MIND: PlasmaCar® meets and exceeds all US, Canadian, and European safety standards; CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM, EN71, ISO and ICTI certified.PlasmaCar is not recommended for wood floors; wheels may damage some floors
- A MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER including the prestigious Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Seal Award 2006, and Gold Seal Award 2005, Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Winner 2005, TDmonthly Top Seller 2007, recipient of the 2016 Totally Awesome Awards Seal, 2005 TNPC Seal of Approval, and 2007 TOTY Nominee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Original PlasmaCar by PlaSmart Inc.
At a Glance:
- Requires no batteries; moves via mechanical operation
- Develops motor skills and provides exercise
- Well-built design supports kids & adults up to 220 pounds
- Quiet operation for indoor and outdoor use
- Simple to put together with few tools required (assembly requires a rubber mallet, screwdriver, or 17 mm socket wrench
What's in the Box?
Each box contains your Original PlasmaCar (assembly required), and instructions.
Twist, turn, wiggle for endless fun!
Simple, Fun Operation
The Original PlasmaCar is a well-designed toy that provides a thrill that belies its simple, colorful look. Driving around the house, maneuvering nooks and crannies, and going in reverse never lost its appeal to our testers. They were surprised by just how much speed the car was able to pick up considering it's manual operation. Our testers found the PlasmaCar rides best on hard, flat surfaces. Carpet, grass, gravel, and other 'rough' surfaces diminished the toy's ability to propel forward.
Develop Motor Skills While Having Fun
The PlasmaCar rewards good hand-eye coordination and fluid movements and provides a fun way for kids to get exercise while keeping occupied. As kids learn to drive faster and more precisely, they will be developing motor skills. Young children who have trouble propelling the car forward by steering can still have fun on the PlasmaCar by pushing off with their feet. Because it has no electronics or motor, this toy is pleasantly quiet making it appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.
Turn the Steering Wheel and Away You Go!
Meets & exceeds US, Canadian & European safety standards.
CPSIA, CCPSA, ASTM & EN71 compliant; ISO & ICTI certified.
Ages 3 years and up; can reach an exhilarating 10 km/hour (6mph).
Features a patented safety seat; supports up to 220 lbs.
The sleek, innovative design of The Original PlasmaCar features a patented safety seat, polypropylene wheels, and is kid powered; kid approved! Sit with both feet on the footrests, turn the steering wheel and away you go. Turn and navigate in small spaces indoors, and ride outdoors on sidewalks, pathways, and any other safe, smooth, flat surface. The award-winning PlasmaCar is easy to operate, and helps your child develop coordination, balance, and motor skills while harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. PlasmaCar is adult-friendly too: it doesn’t require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement, it provides kids with plenty of exercise, and it is quiet, the only sound you’ll hear is the sound of the wheels. Adult assembly required; instructions included. Please review all warning labels and read instruction manual before using this toy. Fully assembled: 31” x 14” x 16”. Model No. PC020
Legal DisclaimerSeller does not warrant product. Contact manufacturer for any product inquiries.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now we have a 5 year old son and I wasn't sure how he would take to this. He has a Scooter, Electric Go Kart........ He likes fast! So I wasn't sure if he would think this would be a dud. I'm so glad we went for it! The first one I ordered on Amazon, I had to return because the steering wasn't connecting properly for movement. Not sure why. Anyways I ordered a second one through Target and it works fine. Assembly is very easy so I'm not sure what we did wrong on the first order. I purchased the polyurethane wheels here on Amazon for a faster smoother ride. We haven't taken it outside yet cause with winter I want him getting some sort of energy release inside and this is great!!
It is very impressive at first when you see a little one riding down the slope with a hysterical scream of joy, so just to make it safe have them wear a helmet and some bike protections, this soothes anxious mind :-) actually the rider looks very stable and well balanced even in sharp turns.
The choice of color is great, alternative brands cost 20 bucks less, but the award winner is Plasma and we didn't want to even try another one!
It comes unassembled and requires only few minutes of work following the instructions (do as they say in the order they say) it is sturdy and really worth it!
The only negative thing I see is the noise! Wheels are a bit loud, not obvious at first, but after a repetitive use on the asphalt your ears might demand a break!
Age range tested: 3 to 7 boys and girls all really had A LOT of fun!
He doood it. You can doood it too. This lime green PlasmaCar is strong, a lot of fun and kind of reminds me of some kind of carrier from the Starship Enterprise. Highly recommended.
We got a couple of these for our kids, a five year old and the other two years old. The five year old mastered it in no time and jams all over with it. The two year old pushes it with his feet to get speed and then coasts. They both love them. Heck, the neighbor's kids come over to ride them as well.
This past Black Friday there was an awesome deal on these Red and Blue PlasmaCars so my wife bought a bunch of these. My son is the hero at birthday parties as he is spreading the love and giving away the BIG AWESOME present!
At regular price, the PlasmaCar is not cheap--but it is very well made and will take a beating and last a long time.
If your kid (or yourself!) feels the need, the need for speed, I'd suggest getting the Plasma Car Polyurethane Replacement Wheels or you can get the PlasmaCar Blue - Polyurethane Wheels Edition which has the wheels built in. Unfortunately there is no red version with the polyurethane wheels. But the wheels, while costly, are a big improvement. They really get the PlasmaCar moving!
I highly recommend the PlasmaCar -- it's one of those toys that will last and bring tons of joy.
I love that it will grow with him, as he doesn't quite understand the "wiggle" feature of it (putting both feet on it and moving the handle back and forth to go forward). Right now, he's content to push off with his feet. The construction is durable, and the car came completely assembled!
Update: Four months after our initial purchase and this is HANDS DOWN the best birthday gift we gave our son. He uses it every single day and has the device completely mastered. It's fascinating to watch!