Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2014
First, thanks for Logitech for making this available as a separate purchase. Another company that makes presenters does not make these available separately, hoping to force you to purchase another presenter if you lose this part. I chose instead to go with Logitech...

If the presenter doesn't work out of the box, they provide simple instructions to download a program that synchronizes the receiver with your presenter. You have to run it just once; it worked like a charm for me, synchronized as soon as I ran it.

The presenter is a quality product, as I've come to expect from Logitech, and this part and how Logitech makes it easy for you to use, fits into the general pattern of my experiences with Logitech. I have several of their Harmony remotes, after using many other products.
on June 7, 2014
Logitech presenters are excellent, however one small issue which is a giant problem. Why are there replacement USB's ? Because we tend to forget the USB which is always used in tandem with the presentation DOK. As lecturers we tend to take our material which is on the DOK and forget the second USB device. Logitech recognise this opportunity and sell the replacements, instead of solving the problem by creating a proximity alarm when the two devices are, presenter and USB, are separated over a distance, or some other solution.
on January 7, 2014
I was worried I might need to return this, so like an idiot, I left the plastic on the receiver while trying to pair it with my presenter.

I ended up calling Logitech about it, hoping they'd send me a replacement. They told me to take it up with Amazon because I had been shipped a faulty device.

It somehow came to me that maybe the plastic on the receiver was messing up the pairing process, and sure enough, it was! It works perfectly now.
on August 3, 2014
This spare part number did not match the clicker and I had to return it. The vendor did not mention that each clicker has a unique number, which has to match the spare part :-(
on August 21, 2014
Didn't work with original equipment as advertised
on August 22, 2013
It fits snug and works, just like the original that was left in a computer somewhere on 1 of 3 campuses. Wish they could offer a bit more discount off the complete product but the seller knows if you are ordering it, the remote can't work without it. Ready to start the semester looking over my student's shoulders and not anchored to the podium controls.
on July 10, 2014
There are two different serial models of the R400. It needs to be made clear by this vendor that these receivers might not work with your particular model of R400. I'm very frustrated after spending an hour on the phone with Logitech about this.
on March 7, 2015
A replacement for a lost receiver. Has worked perfectly for over a year. I love this presentation point with its green laser. Very glad I was able to replace just the receiver.
on January 24, 2016
Worked great! So glad I didn't have to buy a brand new slide changer when I lost this part.
on March 25, 2014
Fit perfect took a little bit to get it to work ( operator failure ) just forgot to turn the switch on ! other than that was a quick fix for a stupid mistake ( left it at school )
Got it quicker than expected