Original Sewing Patent Art Prints - Set of Four Photos (8x10) Unframed - Great Gift for Sewers, Fashion Designers or Seamstresses
Bring a little whimsy to your household. These four prints show patents filed between 1885 and 1937. The original patent artwork has been reinterpreted by award winning artist Norm Lanier.
* HOW FUN - These prints are guaranteed to be a great addition to any room.
* READY TO FRAME - You get four 8" x 10" prints. 8" x 10" frames are super easy to buy here on Amazon or at any department or craft store. Choose the frames that work with your decor.
* MADE TO LAST - The four prints are printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper for a lifetime of enjoyment.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code GIVEUS10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code COMEGET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Production Method||Each print is carefully printed on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.|
|Number Of Pieces||4|