Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 11, 2017
This original Dark Shadows music probably means a lot more to me than many other people because I used to run home after school to watch Dark Shadows. However, you don't even need to have seen the show to appreciate Robert Cobert's orchestral performances. There has been a lot of music made for shows and movies that conveys suspense, builds an ominous atmosphere, or is spooky and otherworldly. None of it, in my opinion, surpasses the feeling that Dark Shadows music gives to the listener. We like to play it in the background for Halloween when we give out candy. There are a number of Dark Shadows music collections. This is one of the small handful I consider to be the best.
on June 16, 2017
The 1969 soundtrack album mastered to CD. Worth the money just for the opening theme...especially when you can hear more instruments, and subtle melodic tones in the work then you hear on the original videotapes on DVD.
on July 18, 2012
I purchased this album on vinyl back in the 60s and have worn it out badly. I was thrilled to see it released on CD! Some reviewers complain that some of the tracks are not in true stereo - that they are mono reprocessed for stereo. I just don't hear that. I hear true stereo throughout. Regardless, it's still wonderful and the quality of the sound is great! Other than the original soundtrack, I also enjoyed the extra interviews. It's great to hear the actors' voices again. Everything brings me right back to my childhood.
on October 13, 2015
I have always enjoyed the music on Dark Shadows and now can enjoy it anywhere and anytime. Jonathan Frid is wonderful as well. Nice to play on a spooky night.
on September 9, 2013
I love Barnabas's accent, and his narrations are wonderful. They bring tears to your eyes and make you feel like he is talking
directly to you. David Selby is excellant in Quentin's Theme. I am so glad to have this collection to hear them and my favorite
Dark Shadows music any time I want. It was done beautifully. Can't go wrong with this buy
on October 6, 2016
Loved this CD with all of my favorite themes from Dark Shadows!
on April 26, 2017
I have the vinyl album from the 1970's so I was happy to get this on CD .
on September 15, 2013
For all those who remember the Dark Shadows TV series of the 60's this has all the wonder music in it. Enjoy and remember! It is wonderful!
on August 5, 2016
I simply love the "Dark Shadows" CD. Listen to it all the time, thanks!!
on July 18, 2016
Love Jonathan Frid and David Selby's poetry. Great memories of Dark Shadows.