- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $200.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Hospitology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Original Sleep Defense System - Waterproof / Bed Bug / Dust Mite Proof - PREMIUM Zippered Pillow Encasement & Hypoallergenic Protector, Set of 2, 20-Inch by 26-Inch, Standard
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$28.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% waterproof barrier for your pillow; zippered on one side
- Prevent saliva, sweat, and other body fluids from damaging your pillow; Never wash your pillow again!
- Extra-soft Polyester knit fabric is cool and comfortable; Breathable waterproof membrane won't trap heat while you sleep
- Help ease Asthma and other Respiratory conditions by blocking allergens as you sleep
- 2-year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The biggest bacteria trap in your bedroom is your pillow. But when was the last time you washed your pillow?
As you sleep, every manner of body fluid seeps through your flimsy pillowcase and reaches your pillow. All of those fluids provide an extremely hospitable place for bacteria, mold and other unwanted guests to grow. They also create unwanted stains and blemishes on your pillow, and slowly dissolve the filling of your pillow over time. Help ease asthma and other respiratory symptoms by preventing allergens, dust mites and bacteria from reaching you while you rest.
The Sleep Defense System by Hospitology Products brings Hotel and Healthcare level bedding protection to your home. Featuring extra-tough seam construction, high thread-count polyester knit fabric and a full 1ml thick polyurethane waterproof layer. Ultra-plush knit fabric is soft to the touch. Fully breathable - does not trap heat and is cool to sleep on. Extend the life of your pillows, and never have to worry about washing them ever again.
Size: Standard (26” x 20”)
Machine washable, Tumble Dry Low or No Heat. Please follow all included care instructions to maintain your mattress encasement’s warranty.
Contains no Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates, or Fire Retardant Coatings of any kind.
Includes a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hospitology||Upper Echelon Products||BH Home & Linen||Rykies||Home Fashion Designs||EverydayPure|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend||—||Microfiber||Cotton Terry||Cotton||Cotton|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I had high hopes when I got these pillow protectors. I didn't have any bed bug concerns, but I hoped they would help keep my pillows fresh and prevent sweat from seeping into the pillows.
So first the positives:
1. The material is truly waterproof. I tested it myself by running it under water, and allowing water to pool on the outside. Nothing penetrated. I will say that it is possible that the zipper is not waterproof, so if you submerged the pillow, it may still get wet.
2. Despite being waterproof, it does not feel stifling/sticky. It also does not "crunch" under movement like cheaper waterproof materials.
3. It appears to be sturdy and well-made
But, I'm not sure I can stand to use these much longer due to one overwhelming negative: being waterproof also means being air-proof! When fully zipped, your pillow takes about 5 minutes to "deflate" under your head. Move your head up, and it looks vacuum-packed. For down pillows, this really eliminates one of the main features, of being light and fluffy. A workaround is to leave it unzipped, which is OK if you're not doing it to prevent bed bugs, but obviously will not work if you're battling an infestation. This might also be less of an issue if you like very firm pillows, that don't have much "give" when you lie down on them. But for down pillow users, I would not recommend this encasement.
I’m allergic to dust mites, and since I’ve started using these I haven’t had any issues. They don’t make any noise or add any noticeable texture to the bed. Definitely recommend.
Update 12/5/2015: I am still happy with this product... I forgot I was using it even. My allergies have been better since I started using this and a mattress protector.