- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $200.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Hospitology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Original Sleep Defense System - PREMIUM Zippered Bed Bug & Dust Mite Proof Box Spring Encasement & Hypoallergenic Protector - 38-Inch by 80-Inch, Twin XL
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Independently lab-tested to be 100% Bed Bug Proof
- Stretchable 100% Polyester Knit fabric makes installation a breeze (Fits Box Spring Depths of 8" - 9")
- Double-hemmed binding stitch provides extra-durable seam construction and bed bug protection
- Help ease Asthma and other Respiratory conditions by blocking mold spores, dust mites, and other allergens that may come from your box spring
- 5-year Limited Manufacturers Warranty; Includes "Installation kit"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your bed is an expensive investment-why not protect it? Shield your box spring from bed bugs, dust mites and allergens.
The Sleep Defense System by Hospitology Products brings Hotel and Healthcare caliber bedding protection to your home. Featuring extra-tough seam construction and high thread-count polyester knit fabric. Ultra-plush knit fabric is soft to the touch. Fully breathable-does not trap heat and is cool to sleep on.
Bed bugs are infesting homes and apartments at an alarming rate and mattress encasements are an effective defense. Help ease asthma and other respiratory symptoms by preventing allergens, dust mites and bacteria from reaching the sleeper. This encasement will accommodate a box spring height of 8"-9”. It is fully machine washable and dryable, or you may simply wipe it clean with a damp cloth. It is fully zippered on 3 sides and features Allergy Blocker to prevent allergens from exiting through the zipper. Bug Flap and Zipper Lock ensure that your box spring encasement remains bed bug proof for the life of your mattress.
Size: TwinXL (38"x80"). Fits Box Springs 8”-9” Deep.
Machine washable, Tumble Dry Low or No Heat. Please follow all included care instructions to maintain your mattress encasement’s warranty.
Contains no Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates, or Fire Retardant Coatings of any kind.
Includes a 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Compare to similar items
This item The Original Sleep Defense System - PREMIUM Zippered Bed Bug & Dust Mite Proof Box Spring Encasement & Hypoallergenic Protector - 38-Inch by 80-Inch, Twin XL
Zippered Encasement Waterproof, Dust Mite Proof, Bed Bug Proof Breathable Mattress Protector - Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Hospitology||LinenSpa||Utopia Deals||Everest Supply||Utopia Deals||EverydayPure|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester||Bamboo-Derived Rayon||Polyester||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Jersey|
|Size||Twin XL||Queen||Twin||Twin XL||Twin||Twin XL|
|Size Map||Twin Extra Long||Queen||Twin||Twin Extra Long||Twin||Twin Extra Long|
Top customer reviews
Here's what we did to get rid of our BedBugs...
1. Strip bed and wash sheets/blanket/bedspread
2. Cover the mattress and box spring with these encasements
3. Wash entire bed-frame (we steamed the bed-frame and then drenched it with isopropyl alcohol)
4. Set the bed away from the wall a few inches so that it is an island
5. Sprinkle a generous layer of diatomaceous earth around all legs of bed (and around all corners of room, in nooks and crevices).
That gets the parasites off the bed temporarily.
6. Set HOME MADE dry-ice bedbug traps on both sides of the bed, and in the closet. We kept these traps going for about a month. After 15 days, we topped seeing any bedbugs in the traps. I used a version of the trap similar to this: [Amazon doesn't allow links -- so go to you tube and search for video 5JZx3GrQCE0]
7. It's been THREE MONTHS and NO BEDBUGS!
It is money-well-spent for these encasements...the best choice I made because it ended my personal-hellish nightmare that was realized, and many months of seemingly never-ending misery, sleepless nights, mental anguish and torment. I know...kinda graphic, lol, but, those who've experienced this can empathize.
The other two products are a nice crisp white material with zero odor and a cottony feel. This product is rather gross, in my opinion. It's a different color than the rest, seems like a cheaper quality material (has a flimsy polyester feel), and has a powerful chemical odor that I could never deal with due to my asthma. I'm returning this pronto. I don't even want to see if the odor comes out in the wash, because I've dealt with this fabric scent before. It won't.
I should note that I was a bit hesitant to order this entire line of products, due to the disparity in reviews. When I got the mattress cover, I thought it was quite a great product and I didn't really understand why so many ppl hated it. Now I surmise that the company probably changed the product at some point, for the better. I probably got a leftover of the old style. I intend to contact the manufacturer to see if I can get it in the new material; if not, I'll look for a new brand.
In sum, this is yucky. Too bad.