- Save 10% each on all items offered by Lifestyle Dynamics when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code GO10FOR2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Original SpiraLife Vegetable Spiralizer - Spiral Vegetable Slicer - Zucchini Spaghetti Maker and Recipe eBook Package - 2 Pasta Styles in One
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$10.02 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT: NEW IMPROVED CAP uses more of the veggie than other spiralizers. We are all about quality and making our customers happy. Feel free to contact us at any time for questions, tips and recipes. We love to help!
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: The original SpiraLife is the ONLY handheld veggie spiralizer with our improved cap for less waste. With both a spaghetti blade and a wide ribbon blade in one convenient gadget and a solid body construction. No clogging or jamming. Easy to clean & dishwasher-safe. Cleaning brush and bonus hand slicer included.
- BONUSES! EXTRA HANDHELD SLICER, BAG, RECIPES & INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS: Watch our 5 exclusive how-to videos in our SpiraLife Recipes eBook. Order now to receive an email with your eBook download full of homemade vegetable spaghetti maker recipes like the ones pictured here. So watch your inbox!
- CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: Lifestyle Dynamics offers complete customer satisfaction, period. Our customers are more important than our sales. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with your zucchini noodle maker, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you. We love to help!
- MULTI-UNIT DISCOUNTS: Scroll down to the Special Offers & Product Promotions area below. Up to 25% off of today's order. The perfect holiday gift!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item The Original SpiraLife Vegetable Spiralizer - Spiral Vegetable Slicer - Zucchini Spaghetti Maker and Recipe eBook Package - 2 Pasta Styles in One
Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer: Strongest-and-Heaviest Duty Vegetable Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals, With Extra Storage Caddy & 3 Recipe eBooks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lifestyle Dynamics||Brieftons||Lifestyle Dynamics||Amazon.com||Vremi||Arovast|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 5 in||5.12 x 10.83 x 7.99 in||5 x 11 x 8 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 3.6 in||8 x 8.5 x 14.5 in||4.88 x 10.63 x 7.76 in|
Need a quick, healthy, delicious, low-carb alternative to pasta?
3 EASY STEPS TO A HEALTHIER YOU – It doesn't take much to change your life...just change one little habit at a time.
- Spiralize your Veggies!
A spiralizer is a kitchen tool that takes zucchini, cucumbers, sweet potatoes or your fav veggie of choice and cuts it up into long, delicious strands of noodle-shaped pieces. You can make pasta dishes, noodle soups, salads, you name it!
One plate of pasta is the equivalent of 220 calories and 43 grams of carbs, while a plate of zucchini noodles is 20 calories and 4 grams of carbs. Talk about a quick and easy healthy substitute!
If you like the simple and quick 10-minute dinner solution with minimal clean-up, we recommend the handheld spiralizer. It’s great
for zucchini, yellow squash, carrots and cucumbers which are perfect for all of your introductory spiralizing needs.
- Take a Walk
Studies have shown that walking after meals aids digestion. It is a great way to burn calories and just 15 minutes on your feet and moving has been proven to speed the food’s movement through your body and to improve blood sugar levels. Further, low-impact exercise and time with the family are all wonderful for your health – mind and body. Even a short walk around the block forms a great healthy habit that you can build up to the recommended 15 minutes, and you’ll likely find that you feel clearer-headed, more energized and calmer after the walk. It even helps you sleep!
- Infuse Your Water
Nearly 75% of Americans suffer from some form of dehydration! We all know that drinking liquids is important. We also know that you and your family are far more likely to do something if it is fun. Adding fruit, citrus and herbs to your family’s daily H20 is a cool and creative way to get everyone drinking more of the good stuff. Infused water adds a touch of flavor to your everyday water, making it much more enjoyable to drink, and with the thousands of 1, 2 and 3-ingredient combinations, you can have a new infused flavor each day and never get bored. Stuck on soda? No problem--you can use carbonated water and create your own with no added sugars and syrups!
Spiraled Cucumber Greek Salad for Two
- 1 pound cucumber(s)
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup kalamata olive slices
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 grilled chicken breast (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Vinaigrette (or 1 tbs. olive oil and 1 tbs. flavored vinegar of choice)
- Spiralize your cucumber with your SpiraLife vegetable spiralizer.
- Add your onions, olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and chicken if using.
- Drizzle on your vinaigrette and enjoy!
Notes: For less watery cucumbers choose hothouse, Persian or English cucumbers which have smaller seeds.
Watermelon, Cucumber and Mint Spa Water
- ½ cucumber, spiraled
- 1-1½ cups seedless watermelon, cubed or balled
- 4-5 sprigs of mint
- 1-2 cups ice
- Spiralize your cucumber with your SpiraLife vegetable spiralizer.
- Place cucumber, mint, ice and watermelon in a pitcher in that order.
- Top pitcher off with water.
- Chill at least 4 hours in your refrigerator
- Serve and enjoy!
Notes: To save time, infuse at room temperature for an hour and pour over ice to serve. Watermelon can be frozen in ice as well and added just before serving.
- Our spiral vegetable slicer is made of FOODSAFE BPA-free plastic and premium grade stainless steel.
- Two-ended construction allows you to make two sizes of veggie noodles; wide spiral ribbons and thin, spaghetti-style noodles.
- Portable, handheld kitchen tool great for travel, on-the-go, camping, takes up minmal storage space.
- Safe, durable, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- No clogging or jamming
- Product dimensions: 3” x 3” x 5”
- Item weight: 0.8 ounces
BONUS TOOLS, RECIPES and TIPS!
- Includes cleaning brush for easy clean-up.
- Improved design of our protective finger guard for less vegetable waste and safety.
- Drawstring storage pouch.
- TWO bonus eBooks full of healthy recipes and tips!
- See our SPECIAL OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS at the bottom of the product page for bulk discounts!
- Up to 25% off of today's order. The perfect inexpensive holiday gift for friends, family, the office, and more!
Top customer reviews
Then I bought the Vegetable Spiralizer by Spiralife. When it arrived I took it out of the box, washed it, put a zucchini in, gave it a few turns over a serving bowl, and I was done. I rinsed it off, toweled it dry, and because it's no bigger than a pint glass it was easy to store in my cupboard. All in ten minutes or less.
The two blades satisfy all my spiralizing needs. It feels very sturdy and is comfortable to use even with small hands like mine. The overall design looks so good you can leave it out on your counter. I can see it as a great conversation piece. Oh, and the follow-up email with tips and recipes is a nice bonus. I love this thing! It's worth every penny. I'm thinking of getting a couple more of these to give as gifts.
As a side note, I paired my Spiralife with a Benriner veggie slicer. Together they cost about the same as a good quality countertop spiralizer, do everything the counter-toppers do, are easier to use and clean, are portable, and take up much, much, much less space.
When you are using the device be sure to not put your fingers below the top. The blades are very sharp and it is very easy to forget that the blade is on the edge. It comes with a plastic piece to help turn the food as it gets short. My finger strongly recommends that I use this from now on. If I could change one thing, it would be that this part attach or clip to the SpiraLife during storage.
I made Mexican Chicken Zoodle Soup from the recipes that I received from the sellers. I thought this recipe was really good and the rest of the family seemed to be okay with it. I would love to make it again. I used two smaller zucchini to make the zoodles.
The SpiraLife should be able to handle vegetables up to two inches in diameter.
I haven’t used the wide ribbon blade, but it should work exactly the same.
Dishwasher-safe is an added bonus although it took a quick rinse to clean up.
*** Please rate my review as "Helpful" if it helped you because it helps me too! I received this product at a discount or free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. My opinions are solely mine and are NOT influenced by anything other than the QUALITY and PERFORMANCE of this particular product. Thanks! ***
Pictures show a bowl of the "noodles", what was left of the zucchini after spirilizing, and the completed meal.
This is a quality product, but this is my first time spiraling vegetables, and it's honestly a waste of time for me. I know a lot of people love the zoodles, so if you are one of those people, I would definitely recommend! I just think it's more work than using a grater, and for the dishes I eat, that form of the vegetable is better for me.