Original Sprout Miracle Detangler 4oz
- BABIES, CHILDREN & ADULTS: This detangler for babies, children and adults makes tough tangles history; it is designed to recondition distressed, curly or frizzy hair while and makes combing effortless and pain-free.
- MOISTURIZING: Miracle Detangler Spray vegan formula delivers intense moisturization and includes calming anti-tangle and anti-frizz benefits without weighing hair down; this advanced smoothing system helps tame unruly, frizzy hair, leaving it smooth and soft.
- SAFE & ENVIRONMENTAL: This hair detangler is free of phytoestrogens lavender & tea tree, phthalates, clove and musk; no soy, gluten, honey, peanut or dairy; 100% vegan hair formula; the safe, effective and natural hair conditioner choice for your whole family.
- SULFATE FREE: Sulfate-free, detangler spray for babies and children with fine hair is infused with refreshing ingredients; it softens and adds shine while also fighting curls and frizz.
- ADVANCED DETANGLER: Repair, restore, and straight hair; no tears, non-irritating, no numbing agents were used; use on wet or dry hair; delivers a soft and silky texture for easy combing; most popular uses are: baby hair detangler, hair straightening conditioner, hydrating detangler and anti-frizz detangler.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I read the reviews, information and even checked the product website about this item. I love that it is environmentally friendly and chemical free. Everything I read about it was glowing and wonderful, so I decided to buy it to use on my 4-year-old.
My daughter has fine, wavy hair that is prone to flyaways and has a lot of snarls every morning. I use this liberally on her every morning. Yes, you still have to comb through the snarls (they don't just disappear like magic), but this product helps as soon as it starts to get combed in. Also, despite the quantity I use on her hair, there is no sticky, stiff residue like most of the brands you can buy at the store. The smell is light and almost nondescript (which I prefer because of sensitivity to strong perfume or colognes). Later in the day, when the product has been well absorbed and my daughter has been through her normal crazy play routines, her hair is soft, tame and frizz-free.
I have also used this item on my hair as has my teenager. It's amazing how great it stands up to my thick, curly hair's urge to frizz and my daughter's relentless, damaging heat-styling. It is an amazing product and well-worth the price. I think that this size, with the thickness of the solution in the bottle, will easily last as long, if not longer than 2 bottles of the stuff I could buy at the store. That said, it really isn't that much more expensive than the other brands.
If you are looking for something that is more substance than smell and will last all day while not putting chemicals on your (or your baby's) head, this is for you.
EDITED December 2012: They've changed the bottle and formula. Now it has a perfume smell and leaves a build up on the hair. We're going to have to find a new product now. Bummer!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am an original sprout fan so I am never disappointed!! I just wish it was cheaper! But overall I love the productPublished 9 days ago by Renae a
Lightweight oil has allowed me to undo every nasty knot I've tried. Highly recommend.Published 2 months ago by anniemo
It's ok....it helps a bit....so far I have not found a great product for head with lots of thin hair that knots easily.Published 2 months ago by Silvi
This is great stuff for your hair. smells good and works really well!Published 3 months ago by melissa voeltz
This is the only product so far that actually makes hair easy to comb thru with no oily greasy after feel. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Missy
Miracle detangler is amazing!!! I use it on my daughter's long hair when both wet and dry. I also used it on my son when his eczema flared up on his scalp. Read morePublished 3 months ago by C. P.
Yes it helps it is a cream and you have to rub it in your hands and then onto your hair I probably won't buy it again only because I can get something just as good at WalgreensPublished 3 months ago by JULIE KIMMETT