Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Color: Created Pink Ruby|Change

Showing 1-10 of 262 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 310 reviews
on December 15, 2014
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my wife. The stones themselves are beautiful, but one has a small chip on the outer corner. Should not have made it through quality control. Beings its a gift and there is not enough time to get a replacement before Xmas, I'll leave returning it or not up to my wife, but I'm disappointed none the less.
on November 14, 2014
The "Star Sapphires" arrived and looked nothing like the gems pictured. The stones had very poor color and clarity, appearing muddy and off-color, No evidence of a "star" in the stones even under magnification. They were returned immediately.
on May 11, 2015
Perfect size stud earrings. The color is a deeply saturated green (darker than expected) with plenty of sparkle. They look great alone as well as with earring jackets. My only complaint is with the earring backs. Normally, an earring back can be pinched tightly together for a better hold, but not with these. Even at their tightest, the backs are just too loose for the posts. Several times a back has slipped off and the earring with it. I plan to replace the backs with those of better quality.
on February 28, 2017
I really like these earrings. They are bigger than I thought they would be. I gave it 4 stars for 2 reasons. One is I really can not see the star. I had a pare in the past than you could see the white star. The second reason is I do not know why but one of the earrings gives my ear pain. I do not know why. Stopped wearing them and the pain went away.
on February 11, 2013
These earrings are gorgeous.. for the price. I paid less than $25 and I am incredibly satisfied with my purchase and I believe my wife will be as well. I purchased a natural pink sapphire pendant necklace for my wife as a push present when my daughter was born from a jewelry store, and the difference in the gems is very noticeable.. if you look real close.

You aren't going to fool anyone into thinking these are expensive, but they sparkle and are a beautiful pink color - a great gift on a budget.

I gave it four stars only because the gems have an unpolished ring around the widest part where they were likely rounded out, not very noticeable (maybe 1/8-1/4 mm wide) unless you look close, but again, you are still getting a beautiful pair of earrings for a great price.
on March 21, 2015
These are very beautiful, decent size and a deep vibrant green that will stand out. The silver is coated to preserve its shine, so you can expect these to shine and sparkle when you need them to. My wife recieves compliments on these whenever she wears them, so that alone is worth the price.
on January 26, 2012
I purchased these as a gift for my mother for Christmas. They were a bit bigger than I expected, however, they look absolutely stunning. It's also worth noting that the color of the opals that I received is quite a bit lighter in color than the photo, however, they still look very good. My mother wears them often, and she's pretty picky about what jewelry she wears. In addition, she is allergic to 'cheaper' metals, but these ones haven't given her any problems. I would recommend these earrings to anyone who loves opals.
on January 8, 2015
My husband bought these for me as a Christmas gift because I'd put them on the wish list. I'd viewed them on Christmas Day and commented how much I liked them in person, and I put the jewelry box away until this morning.

As I was getting ready this morning, I slid the earring back off the first earring and went to put it in my ear. Much to my surprise, it just bent. I pulled it away and was shocked to see the post bent almost 90 degrees. When I tried to straighten it, it just fell off. Needless to say, I'm returning them for a refund...
on July 27, 2016
These are exactly as described. The back holder is a little loose, but it has not come off. I check it regularly. They are a beautiful royal blue, and match my scrubs nicely. I wear them to work.
on February 15, 2013
The earrings were delivered on time, but I was surprised to see the color of them to be anything but blue. Like the first reviewer said, they are "painted" in the back with a gold paint so that it shines through the crystal, reflecting the light. My pair of earrings mostly reflect green light with some yellow and red, not blue. Also, they look sort of big and tacky and cheap, not something I expected of Swarovsky product. But I like the silver lever backs, they look delicate enough, and the earring itself is very light weight and comfortable to wear. I would not wear them on the regular basis, they are cheap looking, but the sparkle is quite intense, so I suppose I will put them on occasionally for, like a carnival night? All in all, they look a little better on the picture that in life, and are a little too cheap looking for my taste. But I can not say I hate them though. They are not my favorite, but they are cheap enough not to feel ripped off or expect too much.