Original Stationery Arts and Crafts Glitter Shake Jars, Extra Fine, 24 Multi color Set
- Low Return Rate: 41% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "fine glitter"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24 FABULOUS & VIVID COLORS - you’ll be spoilt for choice with this set of diverse, vibrant and glimmering colors from Original Stationery. We’ve specially selected each color to create the ultimate glitter craft set.
- PERFECT FOR CRAFTS & SCRAPBOOKING - kids and adults can get stuck in with this fun glitter jar set - great for making collages, holiday decorations, greetings cards, customised clothes & much more. So start shaking and get making today!
- PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS AT PARTIES & FESTIVALS - glam up your face and nails with this showstopping glitter. Our glitter is 100% non-toxic and can be used to add that extra sparkle to your going out look, whether applied to your face, eyes or hair - just go careful near disco balls!
- EASY-POUR JARS PACKED WITH GLITTER – our jars have been packed with 10g of glitter each, that’s 240g total! User-friendly shake-and-pour removable lids which will ensure you get the most out of each and every pot
- COLORS INCLUDED - Raspberry - Dark Red - Scarlet - Copper Orange - White Gold - Metallic Gold - Old Gold - Chocolate Brown - Forest Green - Midnight Green - Mint Green - Apple Green - Navy Blue - Cobalt Blue - Sky Blue - Robin Egg Blue - Indigo - Plum Purple - Orchid - Mauve - Onyx Black - Grey Silver - Bright Silver - Snow White
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Set of 24 Extra Fine Hobby & Craft Glitter Jars - The Perfect Multi-Purpose Pack for Kids & Adults
Jars of Extra-Fine Glitter In 24 Vibrant and Dazzling Colors with Long-life Sparkle
Arrives in a plain white box
Test and certified safe for use on skin under ASTM F963-11
The perfect set for scrapbooking, Made extra-fine for uniform pouring and a more professional look
Long-lasting 10g of glitter per jar - we’ve squeezed as much glitter as we can into every jar so that you can use this set again and again
Incredibly safe, simple and easy to use.100% non-toxic - fantastic for both kids and adults
Use for your collages, scrapbooks, snow globes and much much more. With so many projects to choose from you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to having fun and getting creative with glitter. .
1 YEAR Warranty
The best products on the market - or your money back. Our ethos is if you’re not happy, we’re not. So we guarantee you satisfaction with our glitter pack - or a refund, no questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set of glitter is absolutely perfection. Love every color. I hope they never change them. This is exactly what I have been looking for. The colors available, the amount of sparkle effect, size of glitter.....all completely perfect. Thank you so much. I absolutely love this set. I have no complaints and will definitely be ordering again.
Let's start with the actual glitter though... the glitter is amazing! It really is Extra Fine and the colors are absolutely lovely. In my paper crafting projects, I love to use the Xyron sticker makers for glitter application (run a die cut through and apply glitter to the adhesive side)... well the glitters I've tried in the past, are so coarse that the adhesive is still exposed, leaving your die cut sticky around the edges and spots on the surface. Not with this glitter! I've used this glitter with that technique and using Scor-Pal Scor-Tape and the adhesive is completely covered... no sticky mess! I've attached a photo of some quick gift tags I made for Christmas using this glitter.
Now on to the packaging... Ugh, mess! As other reviewers have noted, when you receive the glitter, there is loose glitter everywhere in the package. And I mean everywhere! So before you even open the individual canisters of glitter, you have glitter all over. In part, I believe that is because this glitter is incredibly fine but there has to be a way to package this stuff without all that loose glitter. One thing I don't understand, is that each individual containers have a "seal" on it, that you must remove the lid and pull the seal off. Not even sure why that is there as it doesn't seem to be working to contain the glitter especially when you consider some of those seals were already pulling up. Heck I even had one that was actually inside the glitter container. And messing with that seal, just gets more glitter everywhere you don't want it to be!
I saw in the reviews that they seller was aware of this packaging issue and I was hoping that it would have cured by the time I bought mine, not so much. Also, other reviewers noted that the levels of glitter in the containers was not consistent... this is my experience as well. Thankfully, I only had one container that was a bit lower than the rest.
I really do love this glitter but the seller/manufacturer needs to figure out the messy packaging. The Extra Fine nature of the glitter means a little goes a long way, so it last a long time. Maybe by the time I need to order again, they'll have it figured out. Cuz the glitter really is great.
Well not anymore. Now I have a cat wearing a witches hat, a cat wearing a pilgrim's hat and a cat wearing a Santa hat. And now the cats all look like my tuxedo cat, and they sparkle!!! Paint is really a great fixer-upper and glitter is like icing on a cake.
I now have 3 beautiful little seasonal decorations that I'm very proud of.